+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If Bacuna is picked at right back tonight !

If Bacuna is picked at right back tonight !

It would put to bed any idea that Harris knows what he's doing !

I would also throw Watters in too but I fully expect Moore to be up front on his own.

Re: If Bacuna is picked at right back tonight !

You think that someone can get up to speed on the defensive system and drills during a light training session on the day of the match?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You think that someone can get up to speed on the defensive system and drills during a light training session on the day of the match?

It's not rocket science, is it !

Just kick the ball as far and as high as you can, and wack the other fella into touch if he crosses the half way line.

It could be written on the back of a fag packet, what system are you talking about?

We are currently bottom of the form charts. If the same players are selected, we will lose.

Yes it's a gamble throwing new players straight in but what have we got to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    It could be written on the back of a fag packet, what system are you talking about?
    You don't think they have drills for set pieces, defensive set up etc?

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    We are currently bottom of the form charts. If the same players are selected, we will lose.

Yes it's a gamble throwing new players straight in but what have we got to lose?
    I'm saying that there is an equal risk of a new player starting his career at a higher level badly and that impacting his confidence if he is thrown in the deep end under prepared.

You don't think they have drills for set pieces, defensive set up etc?
    I don't think I'm a alone in wondering what the hell we do in training !

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Sam Hamman's planning was so why not Harris's tactics.

"Defend as best you know how. Boot the ball into a channel. Don't run with it, don't pass it, get rid of it as soon as you can".