+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Taxi for the Poundland Warnock....

Taxi for the Poundland Warnock....

...shocking talentless manager, out of his depth and never should have got the job.

Even Millwall supporters were gobsmacked he got a job with one of the Championships top sides, with Premier League aspirations. At best, they expected him to re-surface, in League 1.

Six defeats in a row, seven in eight, the performances are as shocking as the results.

This is a manager who can transform an outstanding talent at this level in Harry Wilson, to an anonymous mediocre player.

You have to ask questions of the board, who have allowed this situation to drag on for so long, and even worse back him in the transfer window to bring in players.

He should have gone a few weeks back, to give a new manager the window to ship out and bring in new players.

Also, Mark Harris is nowhere near good enough to play at this level, why are they persevering with him. He offers next to nothing, except working hard.

Murphy offered more quality with a cross within a minute of coming on.

If you’re Murphy, Ojo or Glatzel, to see Mark Harris coming on ahead of you, they must lose any respect they have for the Poundland Warnock!

If they persevere with Neil Harris in to next season, the club will haemorrhage season ticket renewals, and mine will be one of them.

Re: Taxi for the Poundland Warnock....

The Mark Harris substitution gave me flashbacks to Rhys Healey at Fulham in the Premier League.

On Radio Wales tonight Nathan Blake talked about how we're not even doing the basics right and suggested we're not being coached properly. He said it's unacceptable that we keep needing to go behind in games before we wake up and start playing. He also added that it's not a problem created because players have been missing, I've read fans suggesting things would be ok when Morrison and Moore were back in the team. I've also read that once Tomlin gets back in he'll fire us into the playoffs.....

I don't see how he can keep surviving if we keep losing. What we're doing is not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    The Mark Harris substitution gave me flashbacks to Rhys Healey at Fulham in the Premier League.
    Spot on. I still can’t understand or get over that substitution, at Fulham.

But then again, his son was I think Healey’s agent, so maybe there was an appearance bonus to be had!

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    That still gives me nightmares!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    On Radio Wales tonight Nathan Blake talked about how we're not even doing the basics right and suggested we're not being coached properly. He said it's unacceptable that we keep needing to go behind in games before we wake up and start playing. He also added that it's not a problem created because players have been missing, I've read fans suggesting things would be ok when Morrison and Moore were back in the team. I've also read that once Tomlin gets back in he'll fire us into the playoffs.....

I don't see how he can keep surviving if we keep losing. What we're doing is not good enough.
    The team look like they lack any leadership, ideas, motivation or desire.

I don’t think the players have any belief or respect for Neil Harris, and are simply going through the motions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post

I don’t think the players have any belief or respect for Neil Harris, and are simply going through the motions.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I agree.
    We also have an extremely poor midfield

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    We also have an extremely poor midfield
    One that Harris has done nothing to address.

The team look like they lack leadership etc. but our signings have been much younger and more skillful players than under our former manager. What about Harris is like Warnock exactly?

We should have stuck with Ole...look at him now

...shocking talentless manager, out of his depth and never should have got the job.

Even Millwall supporters were gobsmacked he got a job with one of the Championships top sides, with Premier League aspirations. At best, they expected him to re-surface, in League 1.

Six defeats in a row, seven in eight, the performances are as shocking as the results.

This is a manager who can transform an outstanding talent at this level in Harry Wilson, to an anonymous mediocre player.

You have to ask questions of the board, who have allowed this situation to drag on for so long, and even worse back him in the transfer window to bring in players.

He should have gone a few weeks back, to give a new manager the window to ship out and bring in new players.

Also, Mark Harris is nowhere near good enough to play at this level, why are they persevering with him. He offers next to nothing, except working hard.

If you’re Murphy, Ojo or Glatzel, to see Mark Harris coming on ahead of you, they must lose any respect they have for the Poundland Warnock!

If they persevere with Neil Harris in to next season, the club will haemorrhage season ticket renewals, and mine will be one of them.
    Even if Harris somehow escapes the chop this season, there is no way they will persevere with him next season.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    The team look like they lack leadership etc. but our signings have been much younger and more skillful players than under our former manager. What about Harris is like Warnock exactly?
    Neither of them are tacticians. The football is still limited, attritional and depends on set plays.

However, the big difference for me is that Warnock was an excellent motivator, and the players believed in him. They only had to look at his CV, to see what he’d achieved.

Watching the games this season, I don’t believe Harris commands the players respect, and nor are they playing for him.

Oh please Vincent give Harris till next season!!!

Had me on “Poundland Warwick”.. But enough is enough. The parody of The board aside. Enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Oh please Vincent give Harris till next season!!!
    Lol 😆