+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fine End To A Shite Night

Fine End To A Shite Night

Stomach pains today, taken to the Heath tonight, after the shambles of a game obviously, appendicitis. Theyíre trying to sort a surgeon out to whip it out sharpish, donít want a Sean Morrison scenario. On my own in the waiting room due to the obvious, missus had to bring me up in the car, lovely birthday evening for her, and itís mine tomorrow. The only bloody day of the year that sheís a year older than me and Iím in bloody hospital. Fantastic NHS service though, God bless them.

Re: Fine End To A Shite Night

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Stomach pains today, taken to the Heath tonight, after the shambles of a game obviously, appendicitis. Theyíre trying to sort a surgeon out to whip it out sharpish, donít want a Sean Morrison scenario. On my own in the waiting room due to the obvious, missus had to bring me up in the car, lovely birthday evening for her, and itís mine tomorrow. The only bloody day of the year that sheís a year older than me and Iím in bloody hospital. Fantastic NHS service though, God bless them.
    That's a right f**ker. All the best and get well soon Steve!

Crumbs!
    Keep your pocket up. You'll be home in no time to watch City lose to Barnsley next week.
    Seriously, your in good hands. You'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    That's a right f**ker. All the best and get well soon Steve!
    Cheers Tom, I think it’s being sorted, I heard him on the phone giving my details. Then the doctor came and asked how tall I was, I hope it was a surgeon on the other end of the line and not an undertaker

Cheers Tom, I think it’s being sorted, I heard him on the phone giving my details. Then the doctor came and asked how tall I was, I hope it was a surgeon on the other end of the line and not an undertaker

There's a third option...

It may have been Jack Simpson's agent looking for a new client.

Sorry to hear that Parker...I wish you well mate.

Best wishes SP

Don't be away for too long, we might need you to get your boots on next week v Barnsley

Gosh dreadful news , be strong stay safe, splott parker

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Best wishes SP

Don't be away for too long, we might need you to get your boots on next week v Barnsley
    I’m not tall enough Mike!!!!

Just had a COVID test here, result in 4 hours, appendix is still coming whether positive or negative. CT scan soon, I feel quite important, it’s quite quiet in here, been here on Saturday nights in the past and it’s been like a zoo.