+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bellamy

Re: Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    You're the next favourite now behind joint tipsters choices Magic Mick and Pip.
    I’ll take that

Phil Blanche says the club aren't interested. Now, that could be because they know he isn't but stilll...

https://twitter.com/philblanche/stat...17382222028808

International

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Me neither. Horrible little man and a Liverpool fan. Cardiff fan when it suited him
    I'm a personal friend of his now long-time live in lover. someone asked her one evening why she was with "that horrible man" as she si the sweetst girl you could imagine, and you'd think easily hurt."
    Her reply was words to the effect of "He is wonderful to me. He's the nicest man I've ever met."
    So I suppose you should take people as you find them.

And no it wasn't the money talking, her family has enough themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I'm a personal friend of his now long-time live in lover. someone asked her one evening why she was with "that horrible man" as she si the sweetst girl you could imagine, and you'd think easily hurt."
    Her reply was words to the effect of "He is wonderful to me. He's the nicest man I've ever met."
    So I suppose you should take people as you find them.

And no it wasn't the money talking, her family has enough themselves.
    Jackanory tell us a story

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Jackanory tell us a story
    Just saying, some people like a person and others don't. It's a personal thing, you cannot be all things to all men. (or women )

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Just saying, some people like a person and others don't. It's a personal thing, you cannot be all things to all men. (or women )
    I wouldn’t know. I’m universally liked by everyone.

International

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I wouldn’t know. I’m universally liked by everyone.
    They don't have a dreaming smiley

Jimmy, I think giving Bellamy the job at this moment in time, would be too much of a gamble.

The guy is a loose cannon, as his trail of high profile falling outs with team mates and managers shows.

Souness and Shearer wanted to kill him, he attacked John Carver with a chair, Risse with a golf club, caused mayhem with the youth when City gave him a chance.

Let’s not mention his off the field incidents, around town.

However, I think the club missed a chance to have a ‘Welsh dream ticket’, with Mark Hughes as manager and Bellamy as his assistant.

They both have huge respect for each other, and Hughes brought the best out of Bellamy for both Blackburn and Wales.

Hughes could have mentored him, and if things were working out at some stage moved upstairs as a Director of Football, with Bellamy taking over as manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird23 View Post
    Jimmy, I think giving Bellamy the job at this moment in time, would be too much of a gamble.

The guy is a loose cannon, as his trail of high profile falling outs with team mates and managers shows.

Souness and Shearer wanted to kill him, he attacked John Carver with a chair, Risse with a golf club, caused mayhem with the youth when City gave him a chance.

Let’s not mention his off the field incidents, around town.

However, I think the club missed a chance to have a ‘Welsh dream ticket’, with Mark Hughes as manager and Bellamy as his assistant.

They both have huge respect for each other, and Hughes brought the best out of Bellamy for both Blackburn and Wales.

Hughes could have mentored him, and if things were working out at some stage moved upstairs as a Director of Football, with Bellamy taking over as manager.
    I like what you're saying. However, there'd be enormous pressure to reach the Premier League pronto, given the combined salaries of those two.

Has he got his driving license back yet ?