+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next Manager Odds Watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Next Manager Odds Watch

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Eh? Where did I say they that?!?
    'You reap what you sow' Aimed at Lewj, which basically means that Lewj has to face up to the consequences of his actions. Which is posting stuff on a messageboard

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    'You reap what you sow' Aimed at Lewj, which basically means that Lewj has to face up to the consequences of his actions. Which is posting stuff on a messageboard
    Absolutely he reaps what he sows. He started the Harris Out campaign from the day Harris was employed. If you dont think the club are listening to the fans in respect of Harris getting the bullet, at a time when fans can only express their views on social media and forums because we are not allowed in the ground, then you are being very naive.

Will it be the only reason? Of course not but it would have played its part.

Warnock said himself when he left that he was reading the forums and the fans had started to turn against him so it was time to leave. its not beyond the realms of possibility the club would gage feeling online at a time when fans are not allowed at the ground.

Absolutely he reaps what he sows. He started the Harris Out campaign from the day Harris was employed. If you dont think the club are listening to the fans in respect of Harris getting the bullet, at a time when fans can only express their views on social media and forums because we are not allowed in the ground, then you are being very naive.

Warnock said himself when he left that he was reading the forums and the fans had started to turn against him so it was time to leave. its not beyond the realms of possibility the club would gage feeling online at a time when fans are not allowed at the ground.
    I think that you're taking what a handful of us say a little to seriously. If the two ronnies read this board and listened to fans, then it wouldn't be MM, would it?

I think that you're taking what a handful of us say a little to seriously. If the two ronnies read this board and listened to fans, then it wouldn't be MM, would it?
    To add, performances have been shocking lately, players going backwards, that's more concerning than poor results in my opinion. There's a problem, that's obvious, whether the correct 'problem' has been removed is another question entirely, i have my doubts.

JR, I know you think differently but what you post here has no influence on who the club appoint or sack.

Neither does the campaign that I started that you made up in your own head.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    JR, I know you think differently but what you post here has no influence on who the club appoint or sack.

Neither does the campaign that I started that you made up in your own head.
    I didnt make anything up. Your posts are there for all to see in your posting history.

I hope you are happy with yourself that you got a family man sacked from his job.

I didnt make anything up. Your posts are there for all to see in your posting history.

I hope you are happy with yourself that you got a family man sacked from his job.
    A campaign? Come on.

I got a family man sacked from his job now.

Can somebody have a quick check? A village has lost its idiot.

Too many different opinions on who the next manager should be for them to take fans advice on that.

Rattled

Which post do you think caused Harris to lose his job?

McCarthy out .