+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next Manager Odds Watch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Next Manager Odds Watch

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    JR, I know you think differently but what you post here has no influence on who the club appoint or sack.

Neither does the campaign that I started that you made up in your own head.
    I didnt make anything up. Your posts are there for all to see in your posting history.

I hope you are happy with yourself that you got a family man sacked from his job.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I didnt make anything up. Your posts are there for all to see in your posting history.

I hope you are happy with yourself that you got a family man sacked from his job.
    A campaign? Come on.

I got a family man sacked from his job now.

Can somebody have a quick check? A village has lost its idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    A campaign? Come on.

I got a family man sacked from his job now.

Can somebody have a quick check? A village has lost its idiot.
    I hope you're happy, Lewj

It is fanciful to suggest that negative press does not have a bearing on success or failure.

As a manager, a couple of things you should not do. Have a go at the players in public nor the fans in public.

Not entirely in the same position as Harris but even Klopp did not blame his players for their loss to Burnley last night. He blamed himself.
    We all know there is only so much a manager can do and that it is the fault of himself and the players as a collective that they are having a poor run.

He blamed himself because as soon as a manager loses the support of the players or fans, his days are numbered.
    He realises that harmony amongst all is the way forward.

You would have to be blind deaf and stupid not to know the fans' opinions and to see the verbal kicking Harris has taken on SM virtually since he's been here will not of course be the sole reason but will have definitely have played a part in his demise.

There are far too many sensationalist headline threads with a negative spin on here IMHO, as there are petty squabbles.
    Of course these are stressful times and people are letting off steam.

However, Mick McCarthy is our new manager whether we like it or not.
    Let's all just try and give the bloke chance eh?

And breathe...

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    It is fanciful to suggest that negative press does not have a bearing on success or failure.

As a manager, a couple of things you should not do. Have a go at the players in public nor the fans in public.

Not entirely in the same position as Harris but even Klopp did not blame his players for their loss to Burnley last night. He blamed himself.
    We all know there is only so much a manager can do and that it is the fault of himself and the players as a collective that they are having a poor run.

He blamed himself because as soon as a manager loses the support of the players or fans, his days are numbered.
    He realises that harmony amongst all is the way forward.

You would have to be blind deaf and stupid not to know the fans' opinions and to see the verbal kicking Harris has taken on SM virtually since he's been here will not of course be the sole reason but will have definitely have played a part in his demise.

There are far too many sensationalist headline threads with a negative spin on here IMHO, as there are petty squabbles.
    Of course these are stressful times and people are letting off steam.

However, Mick McCarthy is our new manager whether we like it or not.
    Let's all just try and give the bloke chance eh?

And breathe...
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I hope you're happy, Lewj