+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Next Manager Odds Watch

Re: Next Manager Odds Watch

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You reap what you sow. I look forward to you crying over Mick and his style of play next Tuesday.

I didn't have any input in the decision mind.

Does that mean I'm rattled? I don't even know any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Jesus, do you think that what people say on here holds any authority on what the club does in terms of recruitment? If they did listen to fans then they wouldn't be bringing in Uncle Mick, would they?
    Eh? Where did I say they that?!?

Jesus, do you think that what people say on here holds any authority on what the club does in terms of recruitment? If they did listen to fans then they wouldn't be bringing in Uncle Mick, would they?
    JR rates his opinion quite highly but when all is said and done the owner and board do what they like.

As you have pointed out, as with the Harris appointment, not many on here would have predicted it or advised them to employ him.

So how do we reap what we sow if we didn't sow it you melon?

'You reap what you sow' Aimed at Lewj, which basically means that Lewj has to face up to the consequences of his actions. Which is posting stuff on a messageboard

I thought if Harris went our replacement would be underwhelming. This is taking the p!ss though.

Only positive is he will keep us up.

Probably then get a 5 year deal.

The Harris moaners I hope are happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I thought if Harris went our replacement would be underwhelming. This is taking the p!ss though.

Again, as Tuerto said, the criticism of Harris on here had little influence on Harris going.

If the people who make decisions at this club read this messageboard they wouldn't be getting Mick McCarthy in.

One man was responsible for Neil Harris losing his job. That was Neil Harris.

'You reap what you sow' Aimed at Lewj, which basically means that Lewj has to face up to the consequences of his actions. Which is posting stuff on a messageboard
    Absolutely he reaps what he sows. He started the Harris Out campaign from the day Harris was employed. If you dont think the club are listening to the fans in respect of Harris getting the bullet, at a time when fans can only express their views on social media and forums because we are not allowed in the ground, then you are being very naive.

Will it be the only reason? Of course not but it would have played its part.

Warnock said himself when he left that he was reading the forums and the fans had started to turn against him so it was time to leave. its not beyond the realms of possibility the club would gage feeling online at a time when fans are not allowed at the ground.

https://m.skybet.com/football/manage...event/27019717

Probably not suprising. Cook fav followed by Pulis.
    They've stopped taking bets.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Again, as Tuerto said, the criticism of Harris on here had little influence on Harris going.

If the people who make decisions at this club read this messageboard they wouldn't be getting Mick McCarthy in.

One man was responsible for Neil Harris losing his job. That was Neil Harris.
    What we say doesn't matter a jot. We are a tiny section of our support. If what we say held some water, then MM wouldn't be the man signing the contract.

They will never be happy. It will be Mick Out from Tuesday and in a year or two they will get their wish and then they can start on the next man.

I dont know how they get out of bed in the morning.

Absolutely he reaps what he sows. He started the Harris Out campaign from the day Harris was employed. If you dont think the club are listening to the fans in respect of Harris getting the bullet, at a time when fans can only express their views on social media and forums because we are not allowed in the ground, then you are being very naive.

Warnock said himself when he left that he was reading the forums and the fans had started to turn against him so it was time to leave. its not beyond the realms of possibility the club would gage feeling online at a time when fans are not allowed at the ground.
    I think that you're taking what a handful of us say a little to seriously. If the two ronnies read this board and listened to fans, then it wouldn't be MM, would it?

I think that you're taking what a handful of us say a little to seriously. If the two ronnies read this board and listened to fans, then it wouldn't be MM, would it?
    To add, performances have been shocking lately, players going backwards, that's more concerning than poor results in my opinion. There's a problem, that's obvious, whether the correct 'problem' has been removed is another question entirely, i have my doubts.

Rattled

JR, I know you think differently but what you post here has no influence on who the club appoint or sack.

Neither does the campaign that I started that you made up in your own head.

JR, I know you think differently but what you post here has no influence on who the club appoint or sack.

Neither does the campaign that I started that you made up in your own head.
    I didnt make anything up. Your posts are there for all to see in your posting history.

I hope you are happy with yourself that you got a family man sacked from his job.

Too many different opinions on who the next manager should be for them to take fans advice on that.

I didnt make anything up. Your posts are there for all to see in your posting history.

I hope you are happy with yourself that you got a family man sacked from his job.
    A campaign? Come on.

I got a family man sacked from his job now.

Can somebody have a quick check? A village has lost its idiot.

Heisenberg

Please be a wind up...

A campaign? Come on.

I got a family man sacked from his job now.

Can somebody have a quick check? A village has lost its idiot.
    I hope you're happy, Lewj

It is fanciful to suggest that negative press does not have a bearing on success or failure.

As a manager, a couple of things you should not do. Have a go at the players in public nor the fans in public.

Not entirely in the same position as Harris but even Klopp did not blame his players for their loss to Burnley last night. He blamed himself.
    We all know there is only so much a manager can do and that it is the fault of himself and the players as a collective that they are having a poor run.

He blamed himself because as soon as a manager loses the support of the players or fans, his days are numbered.
    He realises that harmony amongst all is the way forward.

You would have to be blind deaf and stupid not to know the fans' opinions and to see the verbal kicking Harris has taken on SM virtually since he's been here will not of course be the sole reason but will have definitely have played a part in his demise.

There are far too many sensationalist headline threads with a negative spin on here IMHO, as there are petty squabbles.
    Of course these are stressful times and people are letting off steam.

However, Mick McCarthy is our new manager whether we like it or not.
    Let's all just try and give the bloke chance eh?

And breathe...

I hope you're happy, Lewj

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    It is fanciful to suggest that negative press does not have a bearing on success or failure.

As a manager, a couple of things you should not do. Have a go at the players in public nor the fans in public.

Not entirely in the same position as Harris but even Klopp did not blame his players for their loss to Burnley last night. He blamed himself.
    We all know there is only so much a manager can do and that it is the fault of himself and the players as a collective that they are having a poor run.

He blamed himself because as soon as a manager loses the support of the players or fans, his days are numbered.
    He realises that harmony amongst all is the way forward.

You would have to be blind deaf and stupid not to know the fans' opinions and to see the verbal kicking Harris has taken on SM virtually since he's been here will not of course be the sole reason but will have definitely have played a part in his demise.

There are far too many sensationalist headline threads with a negative spin on here IMHO, as there are petty squabbles.
    Of course these are stressful times and people are letting off steam.

However, Mick McCarthy is our new manager whether we like it or not.
    Let's all just try and give the bloke chance eh?

And breathe...
    No

Which post do you think caused Harris to lose his job?

McCarthy out .

I'd have thought if the club listed to the fans they would never have appointed him.

Only Harris has himself to blame for the sack, I don't think many clubs would have allowed him to continue after such poor results.