+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone advise Tan correctly this time.

Re: Someone advise Tan correctly this time.

Did someone like Warnock advise Tan on this occasion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He looks good in an expensive suit. Every club needs someone like that.
    Swiss Tony!

International

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    If Choo is the MD what does Dalman actually do ?
    What does it mattter to you or me what he does so long as we have a good manager and maybe a good DoF?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What does it mattter to you or me what he does so long as we have a good manager and maybe a good DoF?
    I made the point as it seems clear Tan will not invest in a DOF. Something everyone has been calling for over a number of years.
    If budgets are the issue I was simply pointing out that the money we pay Dalman would be far better invested in an experienced DOF

International

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I made the point as it seems clear Tan will not invest in a DOF. Something everyone has been calling for over a number of years.
    If budgets are the issue I was simply pointing out that the money we pay Dalman would be far better invested in an experienced DOF
    I still don't get this thing with people saying we don't have a player budget (Just before we brought 2 players in) and now talking about "The money we pay" Dahlman.
    Tan pays Dahlam and if he couldn't afford it or Dahlman wasn't doing what he wanted he'd be gone yesterday. If Tan decides he wants a DoF he will get one. Why people think they know the finances of Tan or his football club and can decide we cannot afford this or that is beyond me.
    Is there anything that leads you to believe that 'budgets' are the problem given that you say yourself that VT will not have one?