+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New announcement - manager confusion - Mick McCarthy not appointed at all

New announcement - manager confusion - Mick McCarthy not appointed at all

When the BBC's Rob Phillips broke the story this morning, he'd just finished a video call with Mehmet Dalman. It has since been confirmed that Mick McCarthy has not been appointed City manager, but CCMB's very own Michael Morris.

"The call kept dropping in and out," explained Phillips. "There was a new Adidas jacket with the initials MM on it. We joked that Malky Mackay was not returning."

Morris has revealed his cunning plan to get the Bluebirds back up the table and fighting for a playoff place.

"Each game, a message board poster will select the team and subs. We have a wealth of footballing experience to draw on in our community. Sludge Factory has offered to take the team talks but I told him to naff off."

In a first, a fridge full of Stella has been installed in the home dugout.

Re: New announcement - manager confusion - Mick McCarthy not appointed at all

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    When the BBC's Rob Phillips broke the story this morning, he'd just finished a video call with Mehmet Dalman. It has since been confirmed that Mick McCarthy has not been appointed City manager, but CCMB's very own Michael Morris.

"The call kept dropping in and out," explained Phillips. "There was a new Adidas jacket with the initials MM on it. We joked that Malky Mackay was not returning."

Morris has revealed his cunning plan to get the Bluebirds back up the table and fighting for a playoff place.

"Each game, a message board poster will select the team and subs. We have a wealth of footballing experience to draw on in our community. Sludge Factory has offered to take the team talks but I told him to naff off."

Thank **** for that .
    Huge relief McCarthy isnt coming.

Will you still have time to do your IT stuff Mike ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

I'd be happier for Mike to get a 6 month contract. Once we are safe he can play too.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I'd be happier for Mike to get a 6 month contract. Once we are safe he can play too.
    Hasn't he got dodgy knees?

C,mon that would be ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Hasn't he got dodgy knees?

C,mon that would be ridiculous.
    He's a goalie isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's a goalie isn't he?
    Yes, I hope the fees we get for Smithies and Phillips can be reinvested in the squad.

Mike does a decent job of managing us lot, he'd piss the City job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Mike does a decent job of managing us lot, he'd piss the City job.
    He’s certainly got experience at managing fragile egos!