+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SPLOTT PARKER IN A BAD WAY !!!!!!

SPLOTT PARKER IN A BAD WAY !!!!!!

Just had this off Steve, not nice !!!!

Not good, if it had been a straightforward operation just getting appendix out I may have been home by now. Unfortunately it was surrounded by pus apparently, I've got a sneaky feeling that it had burst but the hospital aren't confirming that. The result is that I can hardly move, have got tubes coming in with antibiotics etc and a drain tube in my stomach taking the pus away into a bag. Temperature sky high and oxygen levels low due to not being able to breathe properly due to the pain, so I've also got oxygen feeds up
    my nose.
    Very poor signal on my ward, so can't access message board.

Keep your pecker up Steve

Re: SPLOTT PARKER IN A BAD WAY !!!!!!

Get well soon.

Get well soon SP.

all the best matey

Hoping for a speedy recovery and a return to messageboard action.

Get well soon.

Get well soon Tytey

All the best SP

UPDATE

Just received this

Just had a wash down by the side of the bed, couldn't make the bathroom but just that scrub down with fresh jamas on made a hell of a difference. Been unhooked from a few things but the tube is still plugged in my stomach taking the pus away. Amazing what a freshen up does for you.

Hope he's going ok, he's a good lad

Good luck. Been there, done that, still got the scars.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    UPDATE

Just received this

Just had a wash down by the side of the bed, couldn't make the bathroom but just that scrub down with fresh jamas on made a hell of a difference. Been unhooked from a few things but the tube is still plugged in my stomach taking the pus away. Amazing what a freshen up does for you.
    That sounds better. Best wishes for a rapid recovery

Sounds messy. Get well soon SP.

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    That sounds better. Best wishes for a rapid recovery
    Updated, update:-------------They've put the tubes back in, only took them out to wash him

My mates young lad went in a couple of years ago went home from school with severe stomach pain. Hospital diagnosed appendicitis put on morphine to ease the pain pending the op. Morphine did the job too well Unfortunately when they did the op hours later theyd burst. Luckily he was fine.

Get well soon!

Get well soon SP, you're missed on here.

Get well soon.

Good luck

Just seen this, was fearing the worst when I saw the headline, progressively better as the thread went on.

Rest up, get well soon and stay off here til fully recovered

Get well soon!

Hope he's feeling better and back posting on here soon.

Got a bit of WiFi now, thanks for all the good wishes, very much appreciated. Still got a few tubes and wires in me but as Tony told you all a wash and freshen up, clean jamas and that perked me up no end. Can’t get out of bed yet and this tube draining the pus out of my stomach is a bit disconcerting but I’m in the best place. Thanks to Splottlight (Peter) for the texts through the night before the operation, kept a smile on my face. I’ll soon be back and fighting fit

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Got a bit of WiFi now, thanks for all the good wishes, very much appreciated. Still got a few tubes and wires in me but as Tony told you all a wash and freshen up, clean jamas and that perked me up no end. Can’t get out of bed yet and this tube draining the pus out of my stomach is a bit disconcerting but I’m in the best place. Thanks to Splottlight (Peter) for the texts through the night before the operation, kept a smile on my face. I’ll soon be back and fighting fit
    Hope the news from the City doesn't bring on a relapse .

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    All the best mate.