+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So let's nail our colours to the mast shall we ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So let's nail our colours to the mast shall we ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    At least 75 percent of the posters on here

People were shitting bricks

So he's in to stop the rot

For 6 months and let's take it from there

Its not going to be pretty
    We've got a 9 point cushion. And 22 games to pick up 20-odd points. Literally, anyone could have done it. I'd have been happy with Sean Morrison picking the team for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    We've got a 9 point cushion. And 22 games to pick up 20-odd points. Literally, anyone could have done it. I'd have been happy with Sean Morrison picking the team for a month.
    This so much, anyone with anything about them would have been able to get enough points to stay up - so we should have gone for someone progressive and permanent. This 'stopgap' is ****ing pointless and will probably turn in to a two year contract for him, boring the shit out of fans all the while along - this guy parked the bus against ****ing Gibralter when 1-0 with Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    This so much, anyone with anything about them would have been able to get enough points to stay up - so we should have gone for someone progressive and permanent. This 'stopgap' is ****ing pointless and will probably turn in to a two year contract for him, boring the shit out of fans all the while along - this guy parked the bus against ****ing Gibralter when 1-0 with Ireland.
    This is what I'm afraid of.