+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Neil Warnock has his say on Harris dismissal.

Neil Warnock has his say on Harris dismissal.

Re: Neil Warnock has his say on Harris dismissal.

My heart bleeds.

Neil Warnock has got quite a thin skin, hasn't he?

Heisenberg

Warnock referring to Harris' comments:“‘I’ve got to change the mindset of the players who have been used to playing one particular way’. What’s that, winning?"

The sheer arrogance of it. We had gotten used to seeing the team lose for (about) the last 18 months before he left. Those players were categorically not used to winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Warnock referring to Harris' comments:“‘I’ve got to change the mindset of the players who have been used to playing one particular way’. What’s that, winning?"

The sheer arrogance of it. We had gotten used to seeing the team lose for (about) the last 18 months before he left. Those players were categorically not used to winning.
    I thought that. You don't walk away if you're winning and all is rosy.

He seems to look back with a very blinkered view of how he leaves clubs.

Asked his thoughts, Warnock said: "I didn’t say too much while Neil Harris was there, but I thought one or two of the comments he made when he first got the job were a little bit detrimental to me.

“‘I’ve got to change the mindset of the players who have been used to playing one particular way’. What’s that, winning?

“I just thought it was a bit disrespectful, if I’m honest.

“I’ve been a manager for so long now, if I could tell you every person throughout my career who has made mistakes about me or quoted wrong things about me, I could probably do my own book just on that alone.

“All this ‘I’ll show them’, it drives me on if I’m honest."
    How many games did we win during Warnock's last 18 months in charge of the club?

Exactly, was just about to say the same thing.

Warnock is and was a **** . He was afraid of Bellamy so through him under the bus.

The more he opens his mouth the more he reminds me of Trump. **** off Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The more he opens his mouth the more he reminds me of Trump. **** off Colin.
    Very harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Warnock is and was a **** . He was afraid of Bellamy so through him under the bus.
    Bellamy more or less said that in those interviews last week didn’t he - thanks for the “Christmas present” by the way .

Great manager warnock , one of the best

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If he was one of the best, surely he would have managed one of the best teams? Even for a little bit.

Considering how much we were singing his praises at Man United away, can you imagine how badly he must have done after that for the thread to be mostly negative?

"I’ve got great, great memories there with Mehmet Dalman, who was a super guy [cos he let me buy a bunch of over-priced players who they can't move on but Sharon always tells me I've never been good with spending vast amounts of money! But seriously, Mehmet didn't mind cos the transfer committee meetings usually interfered with his backgammon nights with some low-level aristocracy]."

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    "I’ve got great, great memories there with Mehmet Dalman, who was a super guy [cos he let me buy a bunch of over-priced players who they can't move on but Sharon always tells me I've never been good with spending vast amounts of money! But seriously, Mehmet didn't mind cos the transfer committee meetings usually interfered with his backgammon nights with some low-level aristocracy]."

Can't we look forward instaed of always pouring over ex managers.
    Don't give monkeys what he thinks

Warnock being a wanker? I'm shocked

We won 15 games out of 54 in Warnock's last 18 months or so, so Harris certainly wasn't wrong. Warnock's final summer also shafted us, but let's not mention that shall we Colin?

Actually, and without having read this story, the only thing the hard working NH ever did to annoy me a bit was to be unnecessarily disrespectful to Sir Niel on several occasions.

Remind me who go us promoted with a bunch of ordinary players ?

Did we get automatic above Fulham

Did we gain eight promotions

59 wins in 144 games .

How many of his critics were fist pumping the air against Reading

Yes useless.

Do one Colin. Wanker.

Always got to make it about him.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Remind me who go us promoted with a bunch of ordinary players ?

Did we get automatic above Fulham

Did we gain eight promotions

59 wins in 144 games .

How many of his critics were fist pumping the air against Reading

Yes useless.
    Remind me, who got us relegated after after being given around £50 million to spend?

We finished above another side that were relegated with us.

No, we didn’t gain eight promotions- take it you mean he?

Thirty one defeats in his last fifty seven games.

How many of his apologists were fist pumping the air when we played for a draw at relegated Fulham and lost a game that meant far more to us than it did for them?

Yes useless.

I don’t mean much of what I’ve just written because Warnock did a lot of good things in his time with us, but he’s also responsible to a degree for the mess we’ve now in - I just felt like being contrary for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Warnock being a wanker? I'm shocked

We won 15 games out of 54 in Warnock's last 18 months or so, so Harris certainly wasn't wrong. Warnock's final summer also shafted us, but let's not mention that shall we Colin?
    Bar the summer of 2017 (which went very well), Warnock was a complete disaster in the market. Bar one or two (even a stopped clock is right twice a day), he spent 100m on players, at an overspend of about 90m.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Remind me, who got us relegated after after being given around £50 million to spend?

We finished above another side that were relegated with us.

No, we didn’t gain eight promotions- take it you mean he?

Thirty one defeats in his last fifty seven games.

How many of his apologists were fist pumping the air when we played for a draw at relegated Fulham and lost a game that meant far more to us than it did for them?

Yes useless.

I don’t mean much of what I’ve just written because Warnock did a lot of good things in his time with us, but he’s also responsible to a degree for the mess we’ve now in - I just felt like being contrary for some reason.
    So Warnock or Harris era , thats your only choice ?

Horrible piece of work

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Horrible piece of work
    I am not commenting on his personality , he's a fantastic man manager and motivator