+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Joe Allen

Joe Allen

Didn’t realise he played twenty five minutes for Stoke on Tuesday. Just listening to him on the Elis James podcast and he comes over as a very decent and grounded man - I know he’s a jack, but he’s one of my favourite footballer.

Re: Joe Allen

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Didn’t realise he played twenty five minutes for Stoke on Tuesday. Just listening to him on the Elis James podcast and he comes over as a very decent and grounded man - I know he’s a jack, but he’s one of my favourite footballer.
    I like him too. Would have liked to see him come to us when Stoke got relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Met him getting off a flight in the summer of 2019, lovely bloke. Took the time to take a photo and was very friendly, didn't want to bother him too much though!

Seems like a good guy but in football terms he’s gone backwards massively

Class player in his peak

That second goal he scored for the no necks in the last Derby at Ninian Park was superb

Top player, in hindsight he made a bad decision going to Stoke

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Top player, in hindsight he made a bad decision going to Stoke
    Yep. Totally wasted there.

Great player and when he’s on the pitch always puts a shift in for Wales. Jack or no Jack, would love to have him at the city.