Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
Seems to me there is a pretty much universal desire for a long-term "project" and a young manager with a modern take on things. At least, that is something that I have read or heard quite a few people saying. If not that, I think a lot of us would be happy with a decent style of football.

The only way to have a chance of finding that out though is through having good communication with the fans.

I don't know why we always have to be second guessing Tans decisions....."Maybe it's a short term thing", " Maybe, he is doing it so we can invest more in the playing squad" .

Seriously, this is my club , not his. He answers to us. Like I said, if we all drop tools and credit cards, the club does not exist. He doesn't have his vanity project.

The fact someone else abused the club in the past doesn't mean that we deserve to be treated like a bunch of mindless drones.
What I'm saying is no matter what Tan decides theres always someone who thinks they know better and are prepared to make huge assumptions about Tan to that end.As this appointment is only to the end of the season it allows time for the decision makers to make a more considered choice.