+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Unilateral Tan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Unilateral Tan

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    HOPEFULLY !

That's what I'm saying Delmi. You are a passenger on his journey.
    I am, but to be fair if I was spending millions of my own money I'd be driving the train as well

Re: Unilateral Tan

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I am, but to be fair if I was spending millions of my own money I'd be driving the train as well
    It's all relative. You don't have million pounds to spend. He does. He probably spends, percentage-wise , something similar to what you do on Cardiff City.

Also, if you add up all the Delmis who buy season tickets and merchandise and has done for the last twenty/thrty years, that is a lot of money. If we are talking brass tax ........ a lot of the money you invested hasn't reaped rewards. You have seen a lot of crappy football. A lot of the decisions made at board level have been questionable. Why should I continue investing my money in this company.

If we are talking about Cardiff City as a company that provides entertainment and a day out , as Ronnie and co. will have you believe, would you go and watch a production by Mick McCarthy ? **** that.

He can't have it both ways. It's either an entertainment company that provide sub-par entertainment or it's a football club.

If it is a football club then speak to the members of the club. I'm not saying he has to to do what they want, but it doesn't hurt to listen.

PS. Have you seen the film "Snowpiercier" (it pisses on the series)? You know where you are on that train don't you ? :)