+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Famous Double M people .......Marilyn Munroe , Mick Mccarthy, Micheal Moriaty , Mrs Miggins

Re: Famous Double M people .......Marilyn Munroe , Mick Mccarthy, Micheal Moriaty , Mrs Miggins

These guy off Master Mind - Magnus Magnusson or something like that.

Re: Famous Double M people .......Marilyn Munroe , Mick Mccarthy, Micheal Moriaty , Mrs Miggins

Mother Mary .......its the weakest link so far , let it be , beatles

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    These guy off Master Mind - Magnus Magnusson or something like that.
    his wife Mrs Magnusson

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Mike Monroe, vocalist with one of the all time under-rated rock bands, Hanoi Rocks!
    he looked like marilyn munroe

Pretty lad

Master Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    A little bit. Nothing special. She is related to Bryan MacLean from Love who wrote Alone Again Or.
    One of my all-time favourite songs. When I first heard it on the radio I thought it was the Moody Blues, it was so melodic. Many years later I bought Forever Changes by Love, which is a great album.

Martine McCutcheon
    Mr Messy
    Mr Muddle
    Marilyn Manson
    Minnie Mouse

Miny Milk

Miss Marple

Monster Magnet (Stoner rock metal band)
    Mike Mills (REM)
    Melba Moore (American soul singer)
    Maria Muldaur (had a top 30 single in 1974 with the excellent Midnight at the Oasis)
    Matching Mole (Prog rock band)
    Mr Mister
    Manfred Mann
    Mrs Mills
    Mike McGear
    Malcolm McLaren

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Miss Marple

Jane to her friends

Marco Materazzi. Zinedine Zidanes mate

Mo Mowlam

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Johnny View Post
    Monster Magnet (Stoner rock metal band)
    Mike Mills (REM)
    Melba Moore (American soul singer)
    Maria Muldaur (had a top 30 single in 1974 with the excellent Midnight at the Oasis)
    Matching Mole (Prog rock band)
    Mr Mister
    Manfred Mann
    Mrs Mills
    Mike McGear
    Malcolm McLaren
    monster magnet , dopes to infinity

Lovely stuff

Monster Munch.

Morris Minor

Minced Meat

melody maker

Is that still going ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    melody maker

Is that still going ?
    I used to rob the cds off the front cover

melody maker

Is that still going ?
    Been gone a long time now. Outlasted Sounds by a few years. Can you still get a hard copy of NME?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I used to rob the cds off the front cover
    I left it alone , no metal in it

Students basically

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Been gone a long time now. Outlasted Sounds by a few years. Can you still get a hard copy of NME?
    I don't know mate

I loved sounds but NME was too wishy washy studenty for me

I hated that back page column by Stephen Wells , pretentious tosser answering letters from pretentious tossers

Although some of the bands that us metal heads liked such as killing joke , Jesus lizard , Butthole Surfers , Black Flag , Minor Threat ......sort of guitar heavy stuff ....got a lot of coverage so it was worth a flick now and then

But when they hailed suede and pulp as the future I thought bollocks to that cobblers

Mark E Smith had a few issues with them

Megan Mulally

I don't know mate

I hated that back page column by Stephen Wells , pretentious tosser answering letters from pretentious tossers

Although some of the bands that us metal heads liked such as killing joke , Jesus lizard , Butthole Surfers , Black Flag , Minor Threat ......sort of guitar heavy stuff ....got a lot of coverage so it was worth a flick now and then

But when they hailed suede and pulp as the future I thought bollocks to that cobblers

bought the NME from 1983-1988 . discovered the Jesus and Mary chain and the wedding present from that music paper

I don't know mate

I quite liked Steven Wells. He ended up living in Philadelphia and used to write for the local City Paper. Which is like an arts/culture free weekly. Back in the early to mid 90s it was the only way to find out about bands and shows.