+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 172

Thread: Well done Joe

  1. #141

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Couple of numbers for you Mozz.

    29388. The highest that the Dow Jones reached in the 4 years of Donald Trump's Presidency before the November election.

    33588. The Dow Jones today after the "market tanking" from its all time high of 35081 two days ago.
    I'd love to know Mozzer's thoughts on this

  2. #142

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'd love to know Mozzer's thoughts on this
    He won't take it on board and will simply go back to the well for more.

  3. #143

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Shocking! Just like Johnson. But not close to the levels of money printing under your boy, Trump.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyba...h=5f08f0556ebc

    The Fed has pumped over $1 trillion to the system in recent weeks, with its chair Jerome Powell promising never before seen levels of money printing and so-called quantitative easing to infinity through an unlimited bond-buying program.



    Good to know which bits of the globalist finance system, market manipulation, and abuse of fiat money gets your blood boiling!
    just for your info I don't support trump as mentioned on here previously and wash your mouth out I have no inkling in anything to do with the tories in any shape or form .just putting the record straight there . I won;t hide the fact that I do go a little over board from time to time

    My beef is the way he was forced out of office and been installed with a puppet on a string by the dark forces of the world .

  4. #144

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Couple of numbers for you Mozz.

    29388. The highest that the Dow Jones reached in the 4 years of Donald Trump's Presidency before the November election.

    33588. The Dow Jones today after the "market tanking" from its all time high of 35081 two days ago.
    yes i saw that but the country is coming out of the pandemic there economy should be way above that level at this point . Back to the real world try mentioning that to your average american who's petrol , food and shopping bills , domestic products have now almost doubled in 2 weeks in some parts of the country , inflation going up which then will mean interest will be going up which will mean mortgage and rents go up which will mean more people on the streets which will mean companys moving out of the states which will mean more unemployment . don't think printing more money into the system helps at all long term !

  5. #145

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    yes i saw that but the country is coming out of the pandemic there economy should be way above that level at this point . Back to the real world try mentioning that to your average american who's petrol , food and shopping bills , domestic products have now almost doubled in 2 weeks in some parts of the country , inflation going up which then will mean interest will be going up which will mean mortgage and rents go up which will mean more people on the streets which will mean companys moving out of the states which will mean more unemployment . don't think printing more money into the system helps at all long term !
    The economy and the stock market are two very different things. That was the case under Trump and is the case now under Biden.

  6. #146

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    yes i saw that but the country is coming out of the pandemic there economy should be way above that level at this point .
    how do you know what their country's economy should be like in coming out of the pandemic, did you read it on a right wing website?

  7. #147

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    just for your info I don't support trump as mentioned on here previously and wash your mouth out I have no inkling in anything to do with the tories in any shape or form .just putting the record straight there . I won;t hide the fact that I do go a little over board from time to time

    My beef is the way he was forced out of office and been installed with a puppet on a string by the dark forces of the world .
    There used to be someone who posted here who also swore blind that they were no Trump supporter just even handed and solely interested in justice and the rule of law....before posting all sorts of Trump supporting claptrap.

    Problem is that the Trump stuff is really infectious and before you know it you are parroting it whilst still believing you are a free thinker. Fear not though Mozz, there are some YouTube sites out there where if you pay just a few dollars a month they will send you Ultra-violet ray and bleach cures that will help you see the light.

  8. #148

    Re: Well done Joe

    nice thought out responce cyril

    there is a light that never goes out ...........

  9. #149
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,325

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    just for your info I don't support trump as mentioned on here previously and wash your mouth out I have no inkling in anything to do with the tories in any shape or form .just putting the record straight there . I won;t hide the fact that I do go a little over board from time to time

    My beef is the way he was forced out of office and been installed with a puppet on a string by the dark forces of the world .
    I know from your posts that you have no time for the Tories, but you are doing a lousy job of not supporting Trump.

  10. #150

    Re: Well done Joe

    Is Joe and his( alleged ) left centred government sorting out them naughty Israelis ?

  11. #151

    Re: Well done Joe

    not sure if this is what your looking for LOM but here;s the installed ones press secretary take on it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUasPKD_R0

    give me kayleigh Mceneny any day any day any day .............

  12. #152

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    it was posted on twitter lardy but got taken down

    markets tank as consumer prices rise at the fastest rate since 2008

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGef3XRT4Ys

    this on top of all that money he just printed for the economy too with little jobs growth !

    between 5 and 7 dollars a gallon in some places and rising ........... hasn't been the best of weeks for the installed one
    I'm having a bit of trouble seeing where the market tanked, if I'm honest mozzer. Could you help me?


    nasdaq.jpg

    dow.jpg


    It looks like it went down on Monday and Wednesday, didn't really move on Tuesday and Friday, and went up on Thursday. Is it really a tanking, when during the day on Monday the Dow had hit an all-time high and gone past 35,000 for the only time ever?

    dow2.jpg

    Would love to have your input, as ever.

  13. #153

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    not sure if this is what your looking for LOM but here;s the installed ones press secretary take on it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUasPKD_R0

    give me kayleigh Mceneny any day any day any day .............
    why..cos she's blond and dumb as they come...ffs dude wake the fack up

  14. #154
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,325

    Re: Well done Joe


  15. #155

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Time to be a big boy now Joe

  16. #156

    Re: Well done Joe

    so biden-omics it is then even lardy could run the show better

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPZ_wpVYOY

  17. #157

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so biden-omics it is then even lardy could run the show better



    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPZ_wpVYOY
    Very reasoned speech.

    Love this comment left on the website,

    That thumbnail of Biden reminds me of the giant turtle from The Never Ending Story.

  18. #158

    Re: Well done Joe

    he's off on one again this time Hunter is the target

    According to Secret Service travel records obtained by Judicial Watch, then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter took 411 trips across 29 countries between 2009 and the middle of 2014. That includes 23 flights into or out of Joint Base Andrews—home to Air Force One and Air Force Two.

    These trips, which shed light on Hunter’s involvement with his father, are revealed in Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, my new book exploring the corruption that drove the establish media to cover up the Hunter Biden scandal.

    Despite this evidence that there was not an “absolute wall” between Hunter and Joe when it comes to business endeavors, the establishment press has shown little interest in exploring whether Hunter was actually leveraging his father’s power to enrich himself. In fact, quite the contrary. The New York Times, for example, published a story in 2020 portraying Hunter as a skilled artist who was mastering painting. The article, headlined “There’s a New Artist in Town. The Name Is Biden,” un-ironically featured glossy photographs of a relaxed and polished Hunter Biden working away in his studio.

    The American public has been told consistently that Hunter Biden is as pure as the driven snow. Joe Biden called his son “the smartest guy I know.” Dr. Jill Biden (Ed.D.) and Joe both expressed confidence that Hunter had done nothing wrong. And, of course, Joe said he thought it was all Russian disinformation. And of course, Facebook and Twitter famously censored bombshell reporting by the New York Post on Hunter Biden that has not been proven to be “Russian” or “disinfo.”
    Did any of those in the media who supported the suppression of the Hunter Biden email story investigate exactly where Hunter was going on these trips and with whom? Not as far as I can tell. NBC News, the Washington Post, the Washington Post again, Politico, the New York Times, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, CBS News, CNN, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, Newsweek, USA Today, Mother Jones, Vox, and more all indulged the Democrat disinformation campaign that protected the Bidens and the dishonest tech elite.

    That there was hard evidence to the contrary didn’t seem to matter to the people who had an election to win and a public to misinform.

    Why was Hunter Biden flying to and from an American military base? Where was he going and what did he do when he got there? Americans may never know, and perhaps we have our pro-Biden establishment media to thank for that.

  19. #159

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    he's off on one again this time Hunter is the target

    According to Secret Service travel records obtained by Judicial Watch, then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter took 411 trips across 29 countries between 2009 and the middle of 2014. That includes 23 flights into or out of Joint Base Andrews—home to Air Force One and Air Force Two.

    These trips, which shed light on Hunter’s involvement with his father, are revealed in Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, my new book exploring the corruption that drove the establish media to cover up the Hunter Biden scandal.

    Despite this evidence that there was not an “absolute wall” between Hunter and Joe when it comes to business endeavors, the establishment press has shown little interest in exploring whether Hunter was actually leveraging his father’s power to enrich himself. In fact, quite the contrary. The New York Times, for example, published a story in 2020 portraying Hunter as a skilled artist who was mastering painting. The article, headlined “There’s a New Artist in Town. The Name Is Biden,” un-ironically featured glossy photographs of a relaxed and polished Hunter Biden working away in his studio.

    The American public has been told consistently that Hunter Biden is as pure as the driven snow. Joe Biden called his son “the smartest guy I know.” Dr. Jill Biden (Ed.D.) and Joe both expressed confidence that Hunter had done nothing wrong. And, of course, Joe said he thought it was all Russian disinformation. And of course, Facebook and Twitter famously censored bombshell reporting by the New York Post on Hunter Biden that has not been proven to be “Russian” or “disinfo.”
    Did any of those in the media who supported the suppression of the Hunter Biden email story investigate exactly where Hunter was going on these trips and with whom? Not as far as I can tell. NBC News, the Washington Post, the Washington Post again, Politico, the New York Times, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, CBS News, CNN, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, Newsweek, USA Today, Mother Jones, Vox, and more all indulged the Democrat disinformation campaign that protected the Bidens and the dishonest tech elite.

    That there was hard evidence to the contrary didn’t seem to matter to the people who had an election to win and a public to misinform.

    Why was Hunter Biden flying to and from an American military base? Where was he going and what did he do when he got there? Americans may never know, and perhaps we have our pro-Biden establishment media to thank for that.
    Maybe he was going Hunting, as he is a Hunter, very busy flyer must have racked so many Air miles 😄

  20. #160

    Re: Well done Joe

    some times words fail me when we talk about the behaviour of high ranking people . Taking all sides of politics out of it the son of the President of the United States is a total slimy scumbag and more . Don't usually read the DM but notice they are running this story today . I;m sure the Laptop from Hell book will open the eyes of many people when it gets released . surely no one can defend this half wit

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eader-comments

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •