+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Joe

so sleepy joe that won the rigged election has already broken the rules already of not wearing a mask that he was telling the masses to wear them in the USA . I won't mention the way he's treated the troops in DC and tonight the Mexico government is warning his energy plans that was drawn up with trump are going to destroy Mexico economy in the near future , thousands of jobs will be lost in Mexico

the last few days have seen looting already in places like Washington and Portland by antifa and there ilk burning USA flags yet no mention on the mainstream media . SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK

interesting to see the approval ratings of biden and trump the last week too . for an incoming president Biden has a 48 per cent rating whilst the outgoing president has a rating of 51 per cent . says it all

going to be a long 4 years in the US of A

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so sleepy joe that won the rigged election has already broken the rules already of not wearing a mask that he was telling the masses to wear them in the USA . I won't mention the way he's treated the troops in DC and tonight the Mexico government is warning his energy plans that was drawn up with trump are going to destroy Mexico economy in the near future , thousands of jobs will be lost in Mexico

the last few days have seen looting already in places like Washington and Portland by antifa and there ilk burning USA flags yet no mention on the mainstream media . SHOCK SHOCK SHOCK

interesting to see the approval ratings of biden and trump the last week too . for an incoming president Biden has a 48 per cent rating whilst the outgoing president has a rating of 51 per cent . says it all

going to be a long 4 years in the US of A
    That appears to be 100% horseshit.

Again.

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics...ever-job-mark/

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    I won't mention the way he's treated the troops in DC
    Hmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Hmmm?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw03lAnC6FM