+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Bless him! He always manages to make me chuckle.
    Bless you both as well glad the chuckle was there its always a good goalpost move to stop the conversation yes Trump is relevant.

This thread was started on a " well done joe " and this post is littered with Trump references no just from me

An example of which is below :

lardy is online now /International/join Date Mar 2009
    Posts 19,658
    Nice to see you're still at it mozzer with the rigged election stuff. Stick to your guns.

Where on earth did you see Biden at 48 and Trump at 51?

As we as you know my latest post is a question as to would Putin have the carried out the invasion with Trump in power ?? i

Its is not s show of support for Trump but its relevant to the news , its a question a lot folks in the USA are asking along with the Afghanistan issue .

Again 'would Putin have the carried out the invasion with Trump in power' ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Bless you both as well glad the chuckle was there its always a good goalpost move to stop the conversation yes Trump is relevant.

This thread was started on a " well done joe " and this post is littered with Trump references no just from me

An example of which is below :

lardy is online now /International/join Date Mar 2009
    Posts 19,658
    Nice to see you're still at it mozzer with the rigged election stuff. Stick to your guns.

Where on earth did you see Biden at 48 and Trump at 51?

As we as you know my latest post is a question as to would Putin have the carried out the invasion with Trump in power ?? i

Its is not s show of support for Trump but its relevant to the news , its a question a lot folks in the USA are asking along with the Afghanistan issue .

Again 'would Putin have the carried out the invasion with Trump in power' ??
    Is this your idea of a gotcha? When I'm clearly replying to mozzer's post about Trump