+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i only mentioned about the jobs scenario that sleepy joe that was going on about not sure what your post is supposed to mean

what has tucker carlson got to do with my post
    "i could post an essay on this and link a few newsmax or fox u tube videos that paint a different picture"

there are alot of different presenters on fox and newsmax is more pro trump than fox so i posted a link on CNN which is regarded as pro democrat to try and even it out a bit

anyway the AZ audit is going to plan so far . squeaky bum time for sleepy joe although he got the DOJ involved to try and stop it

so sleepy joe has spent millions upon millions in his job plan and yet the USA job market has only created 266,000 new jobs when there economy is opening up

i could post an essay on this and link a few newsmax or fox u tube videos that paint a different picture but i will post a CNN clip for clarity . love there spin on it too . people are not willing to work as they are getting stimulus payments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9C6WdzVHk

i suppose they are awaiting there green energy jobs in 2030 i guess , c,mon greta haven't seen your face on the box for a while !
    The 266,000 new jobs was just in April - way down on previous months and below expectations, but still just one month's figures.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The 266,000 new jobs was just in April - way down on previous months and below expectations, but still just one month's figures.
    This is like a cross between Whack-a-mole and Shooting Fish in a Barrel.

there are alot of different presenters on fox and newsmax is more pro trump than fox so i posted a link on CNN which is regarded as pro democrat to try and even it out a bit

anyway the AZ audit is going to plan so far . squeaky bum time for sleepy joe although he got the DOJ involved to try and stop it
    I was referring more to your Big Lie posts over the last six months than this one about job creation (doesn't bother me whether 250k or 750k jobs were created).

Apparently the audit has done 10% of the 2m+ ballot papers and the room hire runs out next Friday, so if that's going to plan then ok. Do let us know if they find any bamboo.

A big lie thats a sweeping statement lardy but expected , on the day I notice one of trumps closets allies making big noises about being back in office in August . personally not a fan of the pillow man but does talk the talk so to speak

https://rumble.com/vgpzc9-mike-linde...-machines.html

newsmax admits they lied about the 2020 election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBi860Vr6Kg

A big lie thats a sweeping statement lardy but expected , on the day I notice one of trumps closets allies making big noises about being back in office in August . personally not a fan of the pillow man but does talk the talk so to speak

https://rumble.com/vgpzc9-mike-linde...-machines.html
    It's known as the Big Lie, hence the capitals.

as mentioned a while ago the Biden family were involved in a scandal with Ukraine and here I have found a piece that explains what went on . Everything she says is a snap shot but is pretty much spot on .

Bidens Ukraine Scandal by Syrian girl

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2wRPPIy1AQaX/

as mentioned a while ago the Biden family were involved in a scandal with Ukraine and here I have found a piece that explains what went on . Everything she says is a snap shot but is pretty much spot on .

Bidens Ukraine Scandal by Syrian girl

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2wRPPIy1AQaX/
    I love it when you go all authoritative, Mozz.

In this instance you reach the conclusion based on a video posted by a Holocaust-Denier and regular contributor to Alex Jones's Info Wars channel where her source of reference on the "scandal" is a website run by a Proud Boy.

It may have passed your attention that the removal of the Ukranian prosecutor widely seen as soft pedalling on corruption, Shokin was an official policy being jointly pursued by the US Government, EU, World Bank and the IMF. Presumably all these were in cahoots to protect Joe's boy.

Little wonder, despite the best efforts of Trump world and at the cost of his first impeachment, none of this gained any traction beyond the land of gifted and talented that you seem to be so pleased to be a member of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maram_Susli

So this woman is linked with the far right, neo nazis and the KKK?

Mozzer sort yourself out for god's sake...

it was posted on twitter lardy but got taken down

markets tank as consumer prices rise at the fastest rate since 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGef3XRT4Ys

this on top of all that money he just printed for the economy too with little jobs growth !

between 5 and 7 dollars a gallon in some places and rising ........... hasn't been the best of weeks for the installed one

this on top of all that money he just printed for the economy too with little jobs growth !

between 5 and 7 dollars a gallon in some places and rising ........... hasn't been the best of weeks for the installed one
    Couple of numbers for you Mozz.

29388. The highest that the Dow Jones reached in the 4 years of Donald Trump's Presidency before the November election.

33588. The Dow Jones today after the "market tanking" from its all time high of 35081 two days ago.

Shocking! Just like Johnson. But not close to the levels of money printing under your boy, Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyba...h=5f08f0556ebc

The Fed has pumped over $1 trillion to the system in recent weeks, with its chair Jerome Powell promising never before seen levels of money printing and so-called quantitative easing to infinity through an unlimited bond-buying program.

Good to know which bits of the globalist finance system, market manipulation, and abuse of fiat money gets your blood boiling!

Good!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

29388. The highest that the Dow Jones reached in the 4 years of Donald Trump's Presidency before the November election.

33588. The Dow Jones today after the "market tanking" from its all time high of 35081 two days ago.
    I'd love to know Mozzer's thoughts on this

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'd love to know Mozzer's thoughts on this
    He won't take it on board and will simply go back to the well for more.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Shocking! Just like Johnson. But not close to the levels of money printing under your boy, Trump.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyba...h=5f08f0556ebc

The Fed has pumped over $1 trillion to the system in recent weeks, with its chair Jerome Powell promising never before seen levels of money printing and so-called quantitative easing to infinity through an unlimited bond-buying program.

Good to know which bits of the globalist finance system, market manipulation, and abuse of fiat money gets your blood boiling!
    just for your info I don't support trump as mentioned on here previously and wash your mouth out I have no inkling in anything to do with the tories in any shape or form .just putting the record straight there . I won;t hide the fact that I do go a little over board from time to time

My beef is the way he was forced out of office and been installed with a puppet on a string by the dark forces of the world .

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

yes i saw that but the country is coming out of the pandemic there economy should be way above that level at this point . Back to the real world try mentioning that to your average american who's petrol , food and shopping bills , domestic products have now almost doubled in 2 weeks in some parts of the country , inflation going up which then will mean interest will be going up which will mean mortgage and rents go up which will mean more people on the streets which will mean companys moving out of the states which will mean more unemployment . don't think printing more money into the system helps at all long term !

yes i saw that but the country is coming out of the pandemic there economy should be way above that level at this point . Back to the real world try mentioning that to your average american who's petrol , food and shopping bills , domestic products have now almost doubled in 2 weeks in some parts of the country , inflation going up which then will mean interest will be going up which will mean mortgage and rents go up which will mean more people on the streets which will mean companys moving out of the states which will mean more unemployment . don't think printing more money into the system helps at all long term !
    The economy and the stock market are two very different things. That was the case under Trump and is the case now under Biden.

yes i saw that but the country is coming out of the pandemic there economy should be way above that level at this point .
    how do you know what their country's economy should be like in coming out of the pandemic, did you read it on a right wing website?

just for your info I don't support trump as mentioned on here previously and wash your mouth out I have no inkling in anything to do with the tories in any shape or form .just putting the record straight there . I won;t hide the fact that I do go a little over board from time to time

My beef is the way he was forced out of office and been installed with a puppet on a string by the dark forces of the world .
    There used to be someone who posted here who also swore blind that they were no Trump supporter just even handed and solely interested in justice and the rule of law....before posting all sorts of Trump supporting claptrap.

Problem is that the Trump stuff is really infectious and before you know it you are parroting it whilst still believing you are a free thinker. Fear not though Mozz, there are some YouTube sites out there where if you pay just a few dollars a month they will send you Ultra-violet ray and bleach cures that will help you see the light.

nice thought out responce cyril

there is a light that never goes out ...........

I know from your posts that you have no time for the Tories, but you are doing a lousy job of not supporting Trump.

Is Joe and his( alleged ) left centred government sorting out them naughty Israelis ?