+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Well done Joe

so sleepy joe has spent millions upon millions in his job plan and yet the USA job market has only created 266,000 new jobs when there economy is opening up

i could post an essay on this and link a few newsmax or fox u tube videos that paint a different picture but i will post a CNN clip for clarity . love there spin on it too . people are not willing to work as they are getting stimulus payments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9C6WdzVHk

i suppose they are awaiting there green energy jobs in 2030 i guess , c,mon greta haven't seen your face on the box for a while !

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so sleepy joe has spent millions upon millions in his job plan and yet the USA job market has only created 266,000 new jobs when there economy is opening up

i could post an essay on this and link a few newsmax or fox u tube videos that paint a different picture but i will post a CNN clip for clarity . love there spin on it too . people are not willing to work as they are getting stimulus payments

i suppose they are awaiting there green energy jobs in 2030 i guess , c,mon greta haven't seen your face on the box for a while !
    First Fox's lawyers said in court that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be believed. Now someone in the Capitol attack is using "it's not my fault, I was brainwashed by Fox's lies" as a legal defence.

Come on mozzer, wake up and smell the coffee. They're lying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

The 266,000 new jobs was just in April - way down on previous months and below expectations, but still just one month's figures.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    The 266,000 new jobs was just in April - way down on previous months and below expectations, but still just one month's figures.
    This is like a cross between Whack-a-mole and Shooting Fish in a Barrel.