Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
here you go lardy couldn't link for some reason but copied and pasted

Rasmussen Reports, one of only about three reputable pollsters out there, found that His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s first ever job approval rating as president is a pathetic 48 percent. Get this…

President Trump’s exit approval rating was 51 percent.

Read today that Mr Bidens campaign was backed by 145 million dollars by mysterious backers in what has been described as 'dark money '

I will now sit back and see how Mr Biden does in the next 3 months I will pop back on this thread in April . I will give him a chance to heal America or in his words unify the country . I hope he does but think its going to be a tall order

As for viewing figures I notice the inaugaration was watched by more than 1 million viewers more than trumps inaugaration in 2017 by the 6 major news outlets in America . CNN etc which is be expected

I can link it for you, you got it from this:

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3178133

Which appears to be a forum for a Texan university sports team, as far as I can tell.

Further down that page, someone else comments that two other reputable pollsters (Gallup and Pew) have Trump's exit at 34% and 29%.

Giving the subject a wide berth for three months is a wise move for you, actually.