+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Afghanistan and Hunters laptop evidence.

Introduced in House (01/21/2021)

This resolution impeaches President Joseph Robinette Biden for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

Specifically, the resolution sets forth an article of impeachment stating that, in his former role as Vice President, President Biden abused the power of that office through enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors by allowing his son Hunter Biden to influence the domestic policy of a foreign nation and accept benefits from foreign nationals in exchange for favors.

The article states that, by such conduct, President Biden

endangered the security of the United States and its institutions of government;threatened the integrity of the democratic system;interfered with the peaceful transition of power;imperiled a coordinate branch of government; anddemonstrated that he will remain a threat to national security, democracy, and the Constitution if allowed to remain in office.

The article also states that this conduct warrants immediate impeachment, trial, and removal from office and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States.
    So when you said looming, what you really meant was that firebrand Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced a bill 16 months ago that went nowhere.

When you said Afghanistan, that was the Afghanistan that the US left 6 months after the thing you referenced was posted.

You could have said you read something in The Spectator but I guess the only person who can stop yourself looking foolish is you!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Didn't he say being president was as easy as riding a bike?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSm7bjGjEwM

' Corrupt to the core '. the Biden crime family latest bombshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWzpFwWd95U

see lots of stuff being leaked today regarding the Biden crime family

what a charming man eh ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9V-XjCol8

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    see lots of stuff being leaked today regarding the Biden crime family

what a charming man eh ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9V-XjCol8
    Oh my god his son took drugs, impeach him

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I never had you down as being a fan of HB and Pedo Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I never had you down as being a fan of HB and Pedo Pete.
    Not a fan of either, in fact I don't know who the Pete you're referring to is, it's just that Hunter Biden didn't stand for office, wasn't elected President of the United States and has no role in the administration so I don't know why Mozzer of you keep banging on about his ****ups as some sort of gotcha.

Now if he'd been wildly overpromoted, brought into the administration and represented the US at international delegations, and if his wife had been tasked with solving the Israel Palestine situation then you might have a point but what sort of moron president would do something like that

impeach him ? i would say should be locked up in jail for a very long time

some very disturbing texts , footage been released today from his i cloud i pad account not from the laptop from hell !

Not a fan of either, in fact I don't know who the Pete you're referring to is, it's just that Hunter Biden didn't stand for office, wasn't elected President of the United States and has no role in the administration so I don't know why Mozzer of you keep banging on about his ****ups as some sort of gotcha.

Now if he'd been wildly overpromoted, brought into the administration and represented the US at international delegations, and if his wife had been tasked with solving the Israel Palestine situation then you might have a point but what sort of moron president would do something like that
    HB is the bagman for Pedo Pete. You are clearly fan of theirs, otherwise you wouldn't go to such lengths to defend them.

HB is the bagman for Pedo Pete. You are clearly fan of theirs, otherwise you wouldn't go to such lengths to defend them.
    such lengths as writing two posts, you're such a weirdo man

some very disturbing texts , footage been released today from his i cloud i pad account not from the laptop from hell !
    LINK or shut up

Stop defending crooks then

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    LINK or shut up
    Mate, you really don't want to see that shit!

Still trending on Twitter after 3 days, while the establishment media ignore it.

Still trending on Twitter after 3 days, while the establishment media ignore it.
    agree wales bales 3 solid days imagine if it was the orange mans son

anyway ITK heres a link of how 4chan has exposed the biggest crooks in American Politics history . most of the disturbing stuff is on free speech alternative networks but some can be found on twitter if you choose to look

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...oud/ar-AAZsbDG

What you need to appreciate is when Gluey left the Board for a year under a cloud of humiliation it was for two main reasons.

Firstly his narcissism couldn't deal with his ridiculously stupid Covid pronouncements being repeated back. But also he bet the bank on Trump being re-elected on the back of the Hunter Biden October surprise. Some of his last posts before he disappeared were all about "Haven't heard from Guiliani for a while", nudge nudge wink wink.

When the world did hear from Guiliani, the October Surprise fizzled out like a damp squib and Gluey's hero was roundly beaten by a doddery second rater. Mainly because people had seen 4 years of Trump and wanted no more.

Nobody really gave a shit about Hunter Biden then and frankly nobody, apart from a few rednecks and man children still in denial gives a f*ck now.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What you need to appreciate is when Gluey left the Board for a year under a cloud of humiliation it was for two main reasons.

Firstly his narcissism couldn't deal with his ridiculously stupid Covid pronouncements being repeated back. But also he bet the bank on Trump being re-elected on the back of the Hunter Biden October surprise. Some of his last posts before he disappeared were all about "Haven't heard from Guiliani for a while", nudge nudge wink wink.

When the world did hear from Guiliani, the October Surprise fizzled out like a damp squib and Gluey's hero was roundly beaten by a doddery second rater. Mainly because people had seen 4 years of Trump and wanted no more.

Nobody really gave a shit about Hunter Biden then and frankly nobody, apart from a few rednecks and man children still in denial gives a f*ck now.
    I love it when Mr Russia Collusion get's on his soapbox

Mate, you really don't want to see that shit!
    you're are probably right

I love it when Mr Russia Collusion get's on his soapbox
    there he goes with his one win from about 3 years ago

its quite touching really

The first of many, Cyril is about 3 years behind the times! He didn't do very well on the HB laptop either. Maybe it's time to get a new leader?

The first of many, Cyril is about 3 years behind the times! He didn't do very well on the HB laptop either. Maybe it's time to get a new leader?
    Organ Morgan literally calls you his pet

Organ Morgan literally calls you his pet
    Exactly, we don't want people knowing who the real boss is

Biden tests positive for Covid . Think he needs a rest and give the reigns to Kamala at least for a short time