+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 152

Thread: Well done Joe

  1. #61

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Perhaps he does. Nothing else makes sense. Although I want to congratulate Mozzer on keeping this deluded bollux going so many months after Gluey abandoned ship. Roger and the other Q groupies have packed it in too. Only LOM to cheer him on. Almost heroic - in a warped sort of way.
    well deluded Mozzer has seen some of the content of this laptop that was circulating on the web just before xmas before it was taken off .

    would have taken any politician down in the world if was allowed out into the free world

  2. #62

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well deluded Mozzer has seen some of the content of this laptop that was circulating on the web just before xmas before it was taken off .

    would have taken any politician down in the world if was allowed out into the free world
    Who took it off?

  3. #63

    Re: Well done Joe

    the dark forces taunton

    forget all this left /right nonsense that the politics threads descend upon the man is a drug fueled sleaze scum bag and should be nowhere roaming the streets

    i noticed today the story was unfolding on twitter and trending and a couple of threads showing some content and was taken off within minutes

    thats the world we now live in

  4. #64

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    the dark forces taunton

    forget all this left /right nonsense that the politics threads descend upon the man is a drug fueled sleaze scum bag and should be nowhere roaming the streets

    i noticed today the story was unfolding on twitter and trending and a couple of threads showing some content and was taken off within minutes

    thats the world we now live in
    What 'dark forces' took it off? Can you be more specific?

  5. #65

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What 'dark forces' took it off? Can you be more specific?
    He's got to be on a wind up.

  6. #66

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    What 'dark forces' took it off? Can you be more specific?
    i could be more specific but if i posted anything on here i think this site would be closed down !

    biden hunter should be in jail the best place for the sleazy scumbag

  7. #67

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well deluded Mozzer has seen some of the content of this laptop that was circulating on the web just before xmas before it was taken off .

    would have taken any politician down in the world if was allowed out into the free world
    I know you're confused, god knows we can all see that, but biden hunter (or hunter biden to use his actual name) is not a politician.

  8. #68

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i could be more specific but if i posted anything on here i think this site would be closed down !

    biden hunter should be in jail the best place for the sleazy scumbag
    OK, great. 'Dark Forces' it is then. Be careful, just by mentioning those 'Dark Forces' on here might result in Moggis being shut down by MI5.

  9. #69

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i could be more specific but if i posted anything on here i think this site would be closed down !

    biden hunter should be in jail the best place for the sleazy scumbag
    It definitely won't be shut down Mozzer, who's the dark forces? Name names, just put "allegedly" before them to cover Mike

  10. #70

    Re: Well done Joe

    Looks like the dark forces silenced mozzer. I'm not surprised, that guy just knew too much.

  11. #71

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like the dark forces silenced mozzer. I'm not surprised, that guy just knew too much.
    Well if there's anyone they're going to shut down it's a guy posting youtube videos on a Cardiff City messageboard, no wonder he felt like he couldn't divulge their names

  12. #72

    Re: Well done Joe

    all good lads just reading sleepy joe;s attempt at creating 19 million jobs for the USA will cost an estimated 666.000 dollars per job created for the tax payer

    https://justthenews.com/government/w...00-job-created

    kin ell

  13. #73

    Re: Well done Joe

    Old Joe is canny though , handing the border gig to Kamala was a stroke of genius, should keep her well busy as he campaigns on the more sexy stuff and his second term , wonder if she will ever pop done there and fix it ?

  14. #74
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,242

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    all good lads just reading sleepy joe;s attempt at creating 19 million jobs for the USA will cost an estimated 666.000 dollars per job created for the tax payer

    https://justthenews.com/government/w...00-job-created

    kin ell
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonatha...h=4c93be3768a1

    Don't panic. Much misspeaking as usual (what an abused word) and it is now 'only' 2.7 million new jobs. The other 16.3 million jobs were expected to come through without the Biden stimulus package.

    I suppose (given the numbers you quote) that might still mean an estimated $100,000 per job - although critically it depends on who or what is doing the estimating.

  15. #75

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It definitely won't be shut down Mozzer, who's the dark forces? Name names, just put "allegedly" before them to cover Mike
    here we go delmbox you better watch quick before it gets taken off . a prime example of why I mention dark forces when it was all out to get trump out of office at all costs

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4&t=534s

  16. #76

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    here we go delmbox you better watch quick before it gets taken off . a prime example of why I mention dark forces when it was all out to get trump out of office at all costs

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4&t=534s
    182,000 views so far. The Dark Forces are a bit slow taking it down, it has to be said.

  17. #77

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    here we go delmbox you better watch quick before it gets taken off . a prime example of why I mention dark forces when it was all out to get trump out of office at all costs

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4&t=534s
    This is it?!

    Out of interest do you think that Fox wanted to keep Trump in the office and want to get Biden out of office, and tailor their output accordingly? Are they also "dark forces" or doesn't that count?

    Also 236,919 views now, the dark forces must be very busy taking stuff down and haven't got round to this yet

  18. #78

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This is it?!

    Out of interest do you think that Fox wanted to keep Trump in the office and want to get Biden out of office, and tailor their output accordingly? Are they also "dark forces" or doesn't that count?

    Also 236,919 views now, the dark forces must be very busy taking stuff down and haven't got round to this yet
    MSN reproducing a daily mail article about it here. The dark forces must be distracted by checking up on all the football forums and these minor organisations have slipped through the net.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...da/ar-BB1fCuH1

  19. #79

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    MSN reproducing a daily mail article about it here. The dark forces must be distracted by checking up on all the football forums and these minor organisations have slipped through the net.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...da/ar-BB1fCuH1
    One thing I'm a little confused by. Are "Dark Forces", "Deep State" and the "Illuminati" the same group of people who use different labels dependent upon the shadowy tasks they are performing or are they different groups. If the latter, which one is in charge?

    Hopefully Mozz can easily clarify as all the other users of Roswells (the official dictionary for the gifted and talented) seem to have scarpered from the Board for some reason.

  20. #80

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    One thing I'm a little confused by. Are "Dark Forces", "Deep State" and the "Illuminati" the same group of people who use different labels dependent upon the shadowy tasks they are performing or are they different groups. If the latter, which one is in charge?

    Hopefully Mozz can easily clarify as all the other users of Roswells (the official dictionary for the gifted and talented) seem to have scarpered from the Board for some reason.
    Yes they're the same people. Same person actually. The guy who sorts out the videos at CNN is also the one who rigged the voting machines and stopped Pence from doing his constitutional duty.

    Pretty obvious really. Why else would mozzer post this if not?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •