+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well done Joe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    here you go lardy couldn't link for some reason but copied and pasted

Rasmussen Reports, one of only about three reputable pollsters out there, found that His Fraudulency Joe Biden’s first ever job approval rating as president is a pathetic 48 percent. Get this…

President Trump’s exit approval rating was 51 percent.

Read today that Mr Bidens campaign was backed by 145 million dollars by mysterious backers in what has been described as 'dark money '

I will now sit back and see how Mr Biden does in the next 3 months I will pop back on this thread in April . I will give him a chance to heal America or in his words unify the country . I hope he does but think its going to be a tall order

As for viewing figures I notice the inaugaration was watched by more than 1 million viewers more than trumps inaugaration in 2017 by the 6 major news outlets in America . CNN etc which is be expected
    Trump's exit approval rating was 34%! How the hell can you believe that it was as high as 51%?! Seriously, Mozzer... What the f**k?

The website you've got your 'news' from is Breitbart... Which, if you're reading their far-right propaganda site regularly, says all we need to know about how far you've gone.

I can't believe how you have managed to post dozens upon dozens of "facts" about the election in the last few months and each and every one of them turned out to be false, yet, here you are, still falling for alt-right conspiracies and their fake news.

Have you even taken a second to wonder why they always turn out to be wrong and why it's beneficial for certain groups to spread misinformation such as the stuff you've fallen for hook line and sinker?

Trump has gone. He lost every court case except one because there was literally no evidence of wrongdoing.

Some of his lawyers are now facing massive lawsuits for defamation due to their lies about Dominion machines and Trump is being tried in the senate again for inciting an attempted coup.

The storm we kept hearing about ending up being a storm in a teacup, didn't it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post

Some of his lawyers are now facing massive lawsuits for defamation due to their lies about Dominion machines
    I'm quite looking forward to these. Money is about the only language everyone understands in the US, and there's going to be some big settlements.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm quite looking forward to these. Money is about the only language everyone understands in the US, and there's going to be some big settlements.
    Yet again, lardy is ahead of the news.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yet again, lardy is ahead of the news.