+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Wot, no Bilderbergers or Lizard people?
    You can see by his orange man and sleepy Joe references that Mozzer's visiting all of the, Alt, Right sites mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    don't think putin is too impressed with sleepy joe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgb-xx_JohY

It's almost like that video is targeted at people gullible enough to believe that the Russian words coming out of Putin's mouth are translated into the English words they are reading. Think the authors of the video missed a trick though. They should have written the words in ultra-violet, the go to solution for covid immunity and election fraud in the land formerly known as Q.

Saying that you seem saddened how quickly US-Russian relations have deteriorated since Trump left office, Mozz.

i see sleepy joe is putting everyone else to sleep so it seems

his last nights state of the nation address attracted an audience of 11.6 million viewers the lowest ever on record . trumps first years state of the nation address attracted an audience of 48 million even last year attracted 37 million

and they claim he had 81 million legal voters too

his last nights state of the nation address attracted an audience of 11.6 million viewers the lowest ever on record . trumps first years state of the nation address attracted an audience of 48 million even last year attracted 37 million

Maybe the address clashed with Line Of Duty ?

I saw one site headline that quoted 11.6m as the TV audience - but even that one corrected the number in the text. Most quoted the accurate figure of 26.9m:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...own-from-trump

That is down a lot on Trump's equivalent speech to Congress (this wasn't really a normal State Of The Union speech although it covered the usual ground) but no need to push a false number to make a point that (for what it's worth) can be made with the real number.

I think The State Of The Nation address takes place in the Philippines, not the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I saw one site headline that quoted 11.6m as the TV audience - but even that one corrected the number in the text. Most quoted the accurate figure of 26.9m:

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...own-from-trump

That is down a lot on Trump's equivalent speech to Congress (this wasn't really a normal State Of The Union speech although it covered the usual ground) but no need to push a false number to make a point that (for what it's worth) can be made with the real number.

I think The State Of The Nation address takes place in the Philippines, not the USA.
    It's not hard to imagine the type of person who would

a) think Biden is a better president than Trump

and

b) not have any interest in watching him speaking

Well, not hard for most of us...

Did you like this bit of his speech?

Recent studies show that 55 of the nation’s biggest corporations paid zero federal tax last year. Those 55 corporations made in excess of $40 billion in profit. A lot of companies also evade taxes through tax havens in Switzerland and Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. And they benefit from tax loopholes and deductions for offshoring jobs and shifting profits overseas. It’s not right.

We’re going to reform corporate taxes so they pay their fair share and help pay for the public investments their businesses will benefit from as well. We’re going to reward work, not just wealth. We take the top tax bracket for the wealthiest 1 percent of Americans, those making over $400,000 or more, back up to where it was when George W. Bush was president, when he started, 39.6 percent. That’s where it was when George W. was president.

I did!

all very well and good veg but reading your post on the day amazon profits has increased 220% on this time last year so increasing corporation tax is the answer for the USA ? you won't hear any other G7 country even mention that

you and i know they will shovel all money in off shore accounts anywhere in the world and move out if the push come to the shove so I think sleepy joe ideas will back fire big time . Alot of businesses are moving out of the blue states and moving to texas and florida where the business rates are alot less .

i don't think his speech has gone too well with the USA public his approval rating has now dipped to 47% his lowest ever exactly on 100 days of his presidency . thats with the rasmussen poll the only one that matters not with the dark forces poll by the way

So you don't think attempting to get multinationals like Amazon to "pay their share" is a worthwhile ambition?

Maybe we should be hearing a few more of the G7 mentioning it.

oh yes veg it's a bug bear of mine and i,m with you all the way

i hate all those corporate companys that pay feck all in tax it's a pet hate of mine

unfortunately we are in a global economy and there;s sod all we can do

sleepy joe will be found out soon if not already and in 15 years time he will be remembered as the worse president in the history of the USA

oh yes veg it's a bug bear of mine and i,m with you all the way

i hate all those corporate companys that pay feck all in tax it's a pet hate of mine

unfortunately we are in a global economy and there;s sod all we can do

sleepy joe will be found out soon if not already and in 15 years time he will be remembered as the worse president in the history of the USA
    So in your opinion it's totally impossible to tax companies based on where they make the sale?

The local coffee shop has to pay the proper amount of tax, while the Starbucks over the road pays none.

If we don't sort this out we are all going to be f*****d. If you feel as strongly about this as you say you do, then surely at least trying to sort it out has to be a good thing surely.

veg i pay corporate tax and probably pay more more than the likes of Amazon and google in terms of turnover how is that possible ?

these companys turnovers are obscene to what they pay in tax . the whole tax system needs shaking up around the world . the problem lies with these companies employ millions of people world wide and these employees pay tax which is great for the country they work in

welcome to globalisation ! Biden economic policys are a far away dream just like his green policys

china is laughing all the way to the bank

How convenient that the only poll that counts is also the one that always had Trump's rating about 10% higher than every single other one.

veg i pay corporate tax and probably pay more more than the likes of Amazon and google in terms of turnover how is that possible ?

these companys turnovers are obscene to what they pay in tax . the whole tax system needs shaking up around the world . the problem lies with these companies employ millions of people world wide and these employees pay tax which is great for the country they work in

welcome to globalisation ! Biden economic policys are a far away dream just like his green policys

Not only is he trying (albeit possibly unsuccessfully) to get giant corporations to pay their share, he is trying to introduce universal daycare as well

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-in-patriarchy

The commie bastard...

By the next election the effects of all the Economic costs of covid , economy rescue packages, and green policies will be laid bare and it might be fiscally damaging to a lot of people , sadly those at the bottom end of the food chain will be hurt as they won't be in a position to purchase green running cars or homes , corporations / businessess who find their operation costs rising due to the current fiscal decesion will simply hyke the cost of products in the long term , yes he may raise taxes for the ultra wealthy which they can afford sadly others can't and never will as those very rich corporate/ business simply push the tax rises down the food chain as they apply populist decisions.

I do hope I'm wrong and Biden is a new vision and a success somehow I doubt it as USA has always been a corporate greed animal whoever is in charge ,over the last 20 years the Democrats have been in charge and very little changes other than the PR exercise have benefited the poor in the USA or in other lands they occupy .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

I do hope I'm wrong and Biden is a new vision and a success somehow I doubt it as USA has always been a corporate greed animal whoever is in charge ,over the last 20 years the Democrats have been in charge and very little changes other than the PR exercise have benefited the poor in the USA or in other lands they occupy .

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Not only is he trying (albeit possibly unsuccessfully) to get giant corporations to pay their share, he is trying to introduce universal daycare as well

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-in-patriarchy

The commie bastard...
    sorry veg i don't do the guardian so i never click any link when i see that name pop up

here.s a rant from australian sky news relating to sleepy joe with a mention to his corporate tax hike and what that will do to american jobs amongst other things . i get the impression that network has alot to say about the current regime !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fd9zQjYaUs

sorry veg i don't do the guardian so i never click any link when i see that name pop up

here.s a rant from australian sky news relating to sleepy joe with a mention to his corporate tax hike and what that will do to american jobs amongst other things . i get the impression that network has alot to say about the current regime !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fd9zQjYaUs
    Who would have thought a Rupert Murdoch organisation would criticise a democrat president, eh?!

Don't worry mozzer, it's totally normal for a president to be criticised. There would be something very wrong if they weren't.

The only odd thing here is that you're criticising him for doing something you think should happen.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Oooops meant to type for large percentage of the time,same argument though the poor are really poor in the USA , as are black people , poor health support packages, loss of jobs, with or without the caring Democrats it didn't appear just under Trump it was always there in some form

Oooops meant to type for large percentage of the time,same argument though the poor are really poor in the USA , as are black people , poor health support packages, loss of jobs, with or without the caring Democrats it didn't appear just under Trump it was always there in some form
    Might not universal daycare go at least some way to allow the poor at least a small opportunity to lift themselves out of the abject poverty imposed on them?

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Might not universal daycare go at least some way to allow the poor at least a small opportunity to lift themselves out of the abject poverty imposed on them?
    Of course it will and much needed so wrong of Trump to adversely effect that , just dont a lot of this giveaway is sustainable , and something will give in the future and you can bet yer dollar it will be the poor who will get hit hard

Of course it will and much needed so wrong of Trump to adversely effect that , just dont a lot of this giveaway is sustainable , and something will give in the future and you can bet yer dollar it will be the poor who will get hit hard
    Yet you didn't seem concerned about government spending affecting the poor when they were spaffing billions on a wall?

so sleepy joe has spent millions upon millions in his job plan and yet the USA job market has only created 266,000 new jobs when there economy is opening up

i could post an essay on this and link a few newsmax or fox u tube videos that paint a different picture but i will post a CNN clip for clarity . love there spin on it too . people are not willing to work as they are getting stimulus payments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9C6WdzVHk

i suppose they are awaiting there green energy jobs in 2030 i guess , c,mon greta haven't seen your face on the box for a while !

so sleepy joe has spent millions upon millions in his job plan and yet the USA job market has only created 266,000 new jobs when there economy is opening up

i could post an essay on this and link a few newsmax or fox u tube videos that paint a different picture but i will post a CNN clip for clarity . love there spin on it too . people are not willing to work as they are getting stimulus payments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO9C6WdzVHk

i suppose they are awaiting there green energy jobs in 2030 i guess , c,mon greta haven't seen your face on the box for a while !
    First Fox's lawyers said in court that Tucker Carlson shouldn't be believed. Now someone in the Capitol attack is using "it's not my fault, I was brainwashed by Fox's lies" as a legal defence.

Come on mozzer, wake up and smell the coffee. They're lying to you.

i only mentioned about the jobs scenario that sleepy joe that was going on about not sure what your post is supposed to mean

what has tucker carlson got to do with my post