Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
over half of america and over half of the world knows it was rigged not an argument the facts speak for themselves but Biden must practice what he preaches . think he will be up against it the next few months considering his sons e mails have been leaked

trumps return to florida attracted more hits on u tube than Bidens innaugaration ! will post ratings up soon regarding approval ratings

I honestly didn't realise how far down the rabbithole you've gone.

"over half of america and over half of the world knows it was rigged not an argument the facts speak for themselves"

There's no facts. There were over 60 court cases, all lost - not because the evidence was weak but because there was none. The lawyers actually admitted it in court. I remember you saying at the time that this was a strategy to get to the Supreme Court quicker. As I replied at the time, that was not the case.

"trumps return to florida attracted more hits on u tube than Bidens innaugaration ! will post ratings up soon regarding approval ratings"

Of course it did! Along with millions of others, I watched the bit where Melania carried on walking straight off the plane, leaving him on his own and double-taking when he saw she'd gone. It was hilarious. I didn't watch a second of Biden's inaugration. Absolutely no interest in it. But it's hardly a reflection on their respective abilities as president!

"will post ratings up soon regarding approval ratings"

Excited to see them.