+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

not sure if this is what your looking for LOM but here;s the installed ones press secretary take on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUasPKD_R0

give me kayleigh Mceneny any day any day any day .............

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    it was posted on twitter lardy but got taken down

markets tank as consumer prices rise at the fastest rate since 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGef3XRT4Ys

this on top of all that money he just printed for the economy too with little jobs growth !

between 5 and 7 dollars a gallon in some places and rising ........... hasn't been the best of weeks for the installed one
    I'm having a bit of trouble seeing where the market tanked, if I'm honest mozzer. Could you help me?

nasdaq.jpg

dow.jpg

It looks like it went down on Monday and Wednesday, didn't really move on Tuesday and Friday, and went up on Thursday. Is it really a tanking, when during the day on Monday the Dow had hit an all-time high and gone past 35,000 for the only time ever?

dow2.jpg

Would love to have your input, as ever.

not sure if this is what your looking for LOM but here;s the installed ones press secretary take on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoUasPKD_R0

give me kayleigh Mceneny any day any day any day .............
    why..cos she's blond and dumb as they come...ffs dude wake the fack up

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Time to be a big boy now Joe

so biden-omics it is then even lardy could run the show better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPZ_wpVYOY

so biden-omics it is then even lardy could run the show better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqPZ_wpVYOY
    Very reasoned speech.

Love this comment left on the website,

That thumbnail of Biden reminds me of the giant turtle from The Never Ending Story.

he's off on one again this time Hunter is the target

According to Secret Service travel records obtained by Judicial Watch, then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter took 411 trips across 29 countries between 2009 and the middle of 2014. That includes 23 flights into or out of Joint Base Andrews—home to Air Force One and Air Force Two.

These trips, which shed light on Hunter’s involvement with his father, are revealed in Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, my new book exploring the corruption that drove the establish media to cover up the Hunter Biden scandal.

Despite this evidence that there was not an “absolute wall” between Hunter and Joe when it comes to business endeavors, the establishment press has shown little interest in exploring whether Hunter was actually leveraging his father’s power to enrich himself. In fact, quite the contrary. The New York Times, for example, published a story in 2020 portraying Hunter as a skilled artist who was mastering painting. The article, headlined “There’s a New Artist in Town. The Name Is Biden,” un-ironically featured glossy photographs of a relaxed and polished Hunter Biden working away in his studio.

The American public has been told consistently that Hunter Biden is as pure as the driven snow. Joe Biden called his son “the smartest guy I know.” Dr. Jill Biden (Ed.D.) and Joe both expressed confidence that Hunter had done nothing wrong. And, of course, Joe said he thought it was all Russian disinformation. And of course, Facebook and Twitter famously censored bombshell reporting by the New York Post on Hunter Biden that has not been proven to be “Russian” or “disinfo.”
    Did any of those in the media who supported the suppression of the Hunter Biden email story investigate exactly where Hunter was going on these trips and with whom? Not as far as I can tell. NBC News, the Washington Post, the Washington Post again, Politico, the New York Times, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, CBS News, CNN, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, Newsweek, USA Today, Mother Jones, Vox, and more all indulged the Democrat disinformation campaign that protected the Bidens and the dishonest tech elite.

That there was hard evidence to the contrary didn’t seem to matter to the people who had an election to win and a public to misinform.

Why was Hunter Biden flying to and from an American military base? Where was he going and what did he do when he got there? Americans may never know, and perhaps we have our pro-Biden establishment media to thank for that.

he's off on one again this time Hunter is the target

According to Secret Service travel records obtained by Judicial Watch, then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter took 411 trips across 29 countries between 2009 and the middle of 2014. That includes 23 flights into or out of Joint Base Andrews—home to Air Force One and Air Force Two.

These trips, which shed light on Hunter’s involvement with his father, are revealed in Breaking the News: Exposing the Establishment Media’s Hidden Deals and Secret Corruption, my new book exploring the corruption that drove the establish media to cover up the Hunter Biden scandal.

Despite this evidence that there was not an “absolute wall” between Hunter and Joe when it comes to business endeavors, the establishment press has shown little interest in exploring whether Hunter was actually leveraging his father’s power to enrich himself. In fact, quite the contrary. The New York Times, for example, published a story in 2020 portraying Hunter as a skilled artist who was mastering painting. The article, headlined “There’s a New Artist in Town. The Name Is Biden,” un-ironically featured glossy photographs of a relaxed and polished Hunter Biden working away in his studio.

The American public has been told consistently that Hunter Biden is as pure as the driven snow. Joe Biden called his son “the smartest guy I know.” Dr. Jill Biden (Ed.D.) and Joe both expressed confidence that Hunter had done nothing wrong. And, of course, Joe said he thought it was all Russian disinformation. And of course, Facebook and Twitter famously censored bombshell reporting by the New York Post on Hunter Biden that has not been proven to be “Russian” or “disinfo.”
    Did any of those in the media who supported the suppression of the Hunter Biden email story investigate exactly where Hunter was going on these trips and with whom? Not as far as I can tell. NBC News, the Washington Post, the Washington Post again, Politico, the New York Times, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, CBS News, CNN, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, Newsweek, USA Today, Mother Jones, Vox, and more all indulged the Democrat disinformation campaign that protected the Bidens and the dishonest tech elite.

That there was hard evidence to the contrary didn’t seem to matter to the people who had an election to win and a public to misinform.

Why was Hunter Biden flying to and from an American military base? Where was he going and what did he do when he got there? Americans may never know, and perhaps we have our pro-Biden establishment media to thank for that.
    Maybe he was going Hunting, as he is a Hunter, very busy flyer must have racked so many Air miles 😄

some times words fail me when we talk about the behaviour of high ranking people . Taking all sides of politics out of it the son of the President of the United States is a total slimy scumbag and more . Don't usually read the DM but notice they are running this story today . I;m sure the Laptop from Hell book will open the eyes of many people when it gets released . surely no one can defend this half wit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eader-comments

some times words fail me when we talk about the behaviour of high ranking people . Taking all sides of politics out of it the son of the President of the United States is a total slimy scumbag and more . Don't usually read the DM but notice they are running this story today . I;m sure the Laptop from Hell book will open the eyes of many people when it gets released . surely no one can defend this half wit

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eader-comments
    As I've always run with sadly and got accused of being a TRUMP fan , democrats are as corrupt as most they just dress it up differently with less triumphant Trump vocals they pretend to care , as long as the suburban east coast of America stays rich they in power and safe .R

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    As I've always run with sadly and got accused of being a TRUMP fan , democrats are as corrupt as most they just dress it up differently with less triumphant Trump vocals they pretend to care , as long as the suburban east coast of America stays rich they in power and safe .R
    pretend to care about what ?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    pretend to care about what ?

Indeed , what indeed, well spotted, let's go with just (care about power ) at any cost , like every politician on this planet

is syria libya or libya syria yes i,m confused too

stick to your auto cue Mr president confused.com !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d18fa34_IWc

is syria libya or libya syria yes i,m confused too

stick to your auto cue Mr president confused.com !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d18fa34_IWc
    Fair comment. He's clearly fraying at the edges when he goes off script.

Boris and Carrie very kindly gave him a gift of a globe and map , he was surprised the globe was round , allegedly Joe prefeed the flat map as that made sense .

I think they also gave him some Wall's chilled Sausages which he loved , think Macron offered to put them on the barbi as he loves an old British banger and is quite jealous of them , think he thought they may help Joe's future health .

Biden or LoM?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Biden or LoM?
    I won't pretend we had a few cornish rattler ciders together, BoJo couldn't keep up , they all love Keeeiffer

another embarrassing moment today surely it's time to hand over the reigns to giggly Kamala Harris

he isn't a well man some say he's got dementia everyone can see that and yet getting a free pass in the main stream media circus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0rIIkOmdB4

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I won't pretend we had a few cornish rattler ciders together, BoJo couldn't keep up , they all love Keeeiffer
    The prosecution rests

another embarrassing moment today surely it's time to hand over the reigns to giggly Kamala Harris

he isn't a well man some say he's got dementia everyone can see that and yet getting a free pass in the main stream media circus

Do the 'some says' reckon he's just getting a few wires crossed when ad libbing, or has he gone full blown Ronnie Ray Gun?

Sad if he does have dementia, at his age it cant be easy job .

the UK is run by a buffoon of epic proportions and the the USA is run by this creepy lunatic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hthos7j_3dA

god give me strength what has happened to this world the last 2 years someone wake me up and say it was a bad dream

the UK is run by a buffoon of epic proportions and the the USA is run by this creepy lunatic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hthos7j_3dA

god give me strength what has happened to this world the last 2 years someone wake me up and say it was a bad dream
    He's upset the Catholics.

Dropped a bomb yesterday on Syria no media fuss

Afghanistan is not worth more US lives, says Joe Biden as Taliban advance