+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Perhaps he does. Nothing else makes sense. Although I want to congratulate Mozzer on keeping this deluded bollux going so many months after Gluey abandoned ship. Roger and the other Q groupies have packed it in too. Only LOM to cheer him on. Almost heroic - in a warped sort of way.
    well deluded Mozzer has seen some of the content of this laptop that was circulating on the web just before xmas before it was taken off .

would have taken any politician down in the world if was allowed out into the free world

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well deluded Mozzer has seen some of the content of this laptop that was circulating on the web just before xmas before it was taken off .

would have taken any politician down in the world if was allowed out into the free world
    Who took it off?

the dark forces taunton

forget all this left /right nonsense that the politics threads descend upon the man is a drug fueled sleaze scum bag and should be nowhere roaming the streets

i noticed today the story was unfolding on twitter and trending and a couple of threads showing some content and was taken off within minutes

thats the world we now live in

the dark forces taunton

forget all this left /right nonsense that the politics threads descend upon the man is a drug fueled sleaze scum bag and should be nowhere roaming the streets

i noticed today the story was unfolding on twitter and trending and a couple of threads showing some content and was taken off within minutes

thats the world we now live in
    What 'dark forces' took it off? Can you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He's got to be on a wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    i could be more specific but if i posted anything on here i think this site would be closed down !

biden hunter should be in jail the best place for the sleazy scumbag

I know you're confused, god knows we can all see that, but biden hunter (or hunter biden to use his actual name) is not a politician.

i could be more specific but if i posted anything on here i think this site would be closed down !

OK, great. 'Dark Forces' it is then. Be careful, just by mentioning those 'Dark Forces' on here might result in Moggis being shut down by MI5.

It definitely won't be shut down Mozzer, who's the dark forces? Name names, just put "allegedly" before them to cover Mike

Looks like the dark forces silenced mozzer. I'm not surprised, that guy just knew too much.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like the dark forces silenced mozzer. I'm not surprised, that guy just knew too much.
    Well if there's anyone they're going to shut down it's a guy posting youtube videos on a Cardiff City messageboard, no wonder he felt like he couldn't divulge their names

all good lads just reading sleepy joe;s attempt at creating 19 million jobs for the USA will cost an estimated 666.000 dollars per job created for the tax payer

https://justthenews.com/government/w...00-job-created

kin ell