+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    FFS LOM how do you come to the conclusion Trump is as mad as Putin ?

how many wars /conflicts did Trump instigate / get involved in ?

without going through my notes think the orange man constructed 6 peace treatys around the world when he was the president . No doubt you will correct me if i,m wrong

and more to the point how many conflicts / wars did Obama and this installed President get involved in ?

whether you like it or not the world was in a much safer place back then of course lardy and co would disagree
    Leave him be, it's the libtards who force everybody to choose a side. I say this as an impartial observer who values freedom of thought, and freedom of expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Leave him be, it's the libtards who force everybody to choose a side. I say this as an impartial observer who values freedom of thought, and freedom of expression.
    'its those people over there that forcing us to choose a side'

without going through my notes think the orange man constructed 6 peace treatys around the world when he was the president . No doubt you will correct me if i,m wrong

and more to the point how many conflicts / wars did Obama and this installed President get involved in ?

whether you like it or not the world was in a much safer place back then of course lardy and co would disagree
    why the f**k do you have notes?!

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It would be very difficult to maintain such high standards without.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Putin would have thought twice if Trump was in power as he is as unpredictable and mad as Putin.

Joe and Europe are weak and Putin knows it, hence the invasion .

To be fair Trump did say NATO and Europe have no backbone.
    So ideally you need a nutcase with no morals and a itchy finger near the big red button ?

Besides threatening north korea and Iran! what wars did he end?...ah yes! he managed to dodged that bullet.

You can't have fecking geriatrics in power whether it be in US or USSR!! Boris is full retard he,doesn't count.

Putin would have thought twice if Trump was in power as he is as unpredictable and mad as Putin.

Joe and Europe are weak and Putin knows it, hence the invasion .

To be fair Trump did say NATO and Europe have no backbone.
    Reall? Putin had Trump wrapped around his little finger - for all of his tough talk, Trump seemed in awe of Putin and Kim Jong Un when he met them, they are what he’d like to be.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Reall? Putin had Trump wrapped around his little finger - for all of his tough talk, Trump seemed in awe of Putin and Kim Jong Un when he met them, they are what he’d like to be.
    I know I can speak for some on here when I suggest you are mistaken and it is actually Putin that is in awe of Trump. Why else would he try to overthrow a democratically elected leader by illegitimate means if not to copy his hero's behaviour?

Why are we talking about Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Leave him be , the other contributors on CCMB have a mass of files on servers of ones has said and when by every noun and verb

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Can't spell other names ?

Or there is a view Putin would not have tried this invasion due to Trumps unpredictably and( slight madness ) the last two Russian incursions by Putin into Ukraine have been under sleepy soft Democrat Presidency .

Leave him be , the other contributors on CCMB have a mass of files on servers of ones has said and when by every noun and verb
    Who the hell in their mind would do something like that?

Still on the fence are you?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I think LoM was trying to introduce some balance into the discussion. Quite a popular approach when talking about something completely different apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I think LoM was trying to introduce some balance into the discussion. Quite a popular approach when talking about something completely different apparently.
    Bless him! He always manages to make me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Bless him! He always manages to make me chuckle.
    Bless you both as well glad the chuckle was there its always a good goalpost move to stop the conversation yes Trump is relevant.

This thread was started on a " well done joe " and this post is littered with Trump references no just from me

An example of which is below :

lardy is online now /International/join Date Mar 2009
    Posts 19,658
    Nice to see you're still at it mozzer with the rigged election stuff. Stick to your guns.

Where on earth did you see Biden at 48 and Trump at 51?

As we as you know my latest post is a question as to would Putin have the carried out the invasion with Trump in power ?? i

Its is not s show of support for Trump but its relevant to the news , its a question a lot folks in the USA are asking along with the Afghanistan issue .

Again 'would Putin have the carried out the invasion with Trump in power' ??

Bless you both as well glad the chuckle was there its always a good goalpost move to stop the conversation yes Trump is relevant.

This thread was started on a " well done joe " and this post is littered with Trump references no just from me

Posts 19,658
    Nice to see you're still at it mozzer with the rigged election stuff. Stick to your guns.

As we as you know my latest post is a question as to would Putin have the carried out the invasion with Trump in power ?? i

Its is not s show of support for Trump but its relevant to the news , its a question a lot folks in the USA are asking along with the Afghanistan issue .

You (and rednecks in the USA) are asking whether the invasion of Ukraine would have happened under the former President who stated that Putin's invasion of Ukraine was "genius" and "wonderful".

Why on earth would you question whether a man who is supporting the invasion would have prevented it? The same man who was impeached for blackmailing the Ukrainian PM with withholding £400m of military aid.

Trump would be cheerleading from the Oval Office as the first Russian tanks crossed the border into Ukraine.

Posts 19,658

Is this your idea of a gotcha? When I'm clearly replying to mozzer's post about Trump

Posts 19,658

I love your humour; keep it up lad 👍

Are we allowed to talk about Hunter and his Ukraine energy business dealings?

yes we are and Russell is on the case too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0MvRbPc4e8&t=361s

Double digit inflation on the way

No the CCMB politics police will have stored every word you've typed , please just check back on previous posts before venturing any further

so it wasn't misinformaton after all as NYT confirm Hunter Bidens infamous laptop existence is real

https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

https://nypost.com/2022/03/17/hunter...-times-report/

didn't the Biden crime family try to wriggle out of this one blaming the Russians again during the rigged election !

No the CCMB politics police will have stored every word you've typed , please just check back on previous posts before venturing any further
    snowflake