+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 152

Thread: Well done Joe

  1. #21

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Wasn't going to be there at all according to you and Q. What happened?
    Trust the plan

    WWG1WGA

  2. #22

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm quite looking forward to these. Money is about the only language everyone understands in the US, and there's going to be some big settlements.
    Yet again, lardy is ahead of the news.


  3. #23
    Heisenberg
    Guest

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yet again, lardy is ahead of the news.

    Only on my second glance did I realise that it said "billion" not "million"...


    Hahahahahahahaha!

  4. #24

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Only on my second glance did I realise that it said "billion" not "million"...


    Hahahahahahahaha!
    He'll need to up his daily rate from $20k a day to pay that off!

  5. #25
    Heisenberg
    Guest

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He'll need to up his daily rate from $20k a day to pay that off!
    Maybe Trump can ask Georgia if can "find" the extra money for Rudy? It didn't work with votes, but might work for cash.

  6. #26
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,239

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Yet again, lardy is ahead of the news.



  7. #27

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Maybe Trump can ask Georgia if can "find" the extra money for Rudy? It didn't work with votes, but might work for cash.
    Mexico will pay for it. Trust me, they'll pay.

  8. #28

    Re: Well done Joe

    Is Mozzer just a troll having fun with you lot?

  9. #29

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Is Mozzer just a troll having fun with you lot?
    He must be the biggest masochist in the history of trolling if you think that

  10. #30

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    I won't mention the way he's treated the troops in DC
    Hmmm?

  11. #31

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Hmmm?
    Hmmmm, its happening

  12. #32
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,239

    Re: Well done Joe

    Biden’s Initial Approval Rating Is Higher Than Trump’s Ever Was

    https://morningconsult.com/2021/01/2...roval-polling/

    Joe Biden’s first presidential job approval rating has come in at 63 per cent among registered voters, according to a newly released Hill-HarrisX poll.

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-b1792764.html

  13. #33

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    He must be the biggest masochist in the history of trolling if you think that
    aren't they all

  14. #34

    Re: Well done Joe

    Ironically, Jen Psaki, now Biden’s White House spokesperson, questioned the lawfulness of attacking Syria in 2017, when it was the Trump administration doing the bombing. Back then she*asked: “What is the legal authority for strikes? Assad is a brutal dictator. But Syria is a sovereign country.”

  15. #35
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,239

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Ironically, Jen Psaki, now Biden’s White House spokesperson, questioned the lawfulness of attacking Syria in 2017, when it was the Trump administration doing the bombing. Back then she*asked: “What is the legal authority for strikes? Assad is a brutal dictator. But Syria is a sovereign country.”
    She was right back then - and the same applies now.

  16. #36
    Heisenberg
    Guest

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    She was right back then - and the same applies now.
    Yep.

    I think LOM wants us to belligerantly defend Biden... He might struggle for bites if this is the tact he's taking.

  17. #37

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Hmmm?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw03lAnC6FM

  18. #38

    Re: Well done Joe

    some good news at least for sleepy joe , green shoots emerging for the economy over there with over 397k jobs being added

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_vHjNjw-UY

    will need alot more in the coming months to offset what they are going to lose in the energy and mining sector

  19. #39

    Re: Well done Joe

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    some good news at least for sleepy joe , green shoots emerging for the economy over there with over 397k jobs being added

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_vHjNjw-UY

    will need alot more in the coming months to offset what they are going to lose in the energy and mining sector
    And if they reverse Trumps approach to China growth ,they will see more jobs loss as manufacturing jobs go east,wont effect the wealth of the Democrats on the comfortable East coast will effect the middle of America and the rust belt blue collar workers , this is a wait and see , I hope he gets it right , if he doesn't the orange man will return .

  20. #40

    Re: Well done Joe

    agree china with growth of 2.3 % and adding another 259 billionaires in the year 2020 I won't hold my breath with sleepy joe at the helm .Manufacturing will take a big hit in the next 24 months unless he changes his policys

    in terms of financial services and the rest of the economy there is a big shift to home working especially in the democrat states of New York and Los Angeles whilst thousands of people are moving to lower tax heaven states like Florida and Texas

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •