+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

The acid test for the brave USA stimulus will be in unemployment and inflation, the UK's Furlough scheme has kept unemployment relatively lower so far than USA , and as the USA has once again failed to increase minimum wage there's evidence that USA low paid workers could earn more in unemployment benefit , some actually left their low paid jobs to claim the generous household checks.

Joe needs to fix the poor minimum wage in my view as folk in work earning a decent wage are better placed to kick start the economy, whereas unemployed people don't have that luxury .

Laptop from hell going to be released soon

looks like in infamous contents of Hunter bidens laptop will be out to the general public to review . To me the biggest scandal & corruption of the entire USA election suppressed by the dark forces at the time conveniently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4gXUp-kH4M

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

looks like in infamous contents of Hunter bidens laptop will be out to the general public to review . To me the biggest scandal & corruption of the entire USA election suppressed by the dark forces at the time conveniently

To you Hunter Biden's laptop was the biggest scandal (and corruption) of the entire USA election?

Wow! In a really crowded field, even if it qualifies, I wouldn't have it in my top 100 scandals let alone No 1.

Biggest tease with no punchline maybe? Weeks of hyperbolic build up, then 'Is that it?' Lamest attempt at deflection of the entire USA election? Big news down the rabbit hole, but up in the real world.... nah!

The real big news is sitting on the Mexican border

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    To you Hunter Biden's laptop was the biggest scandal (and corruption) of the entire USA election?

Wow! In a really crowded field, even if it qualifies, I wouldn't have it in my top 100 scandals let alone No 1.

Biggest tease with no punchline maybe? Weeks of hyperbolic build up, then 'Is that it?' Lamest attempt at deflection of the entire USA election? Big news down the rabbit hole, but up in the real world.... nah!
    Surely all the voting machines flipping votes, and ballot bags being thrown into rivers, and voting laws being changed illegally, and Sharpie markers not being detected by machines, and mail in voting, and poll watchers being banned, and dead people voting, were all bigger scandals in the election?

No, Hunter's laptop it is!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Surely all the voting machines flipping votes, and ballot bags being thrown into rivers, and voting laws being changed illegally, and Sharpie markers not being detected by machines, and mail in voting, and poll watchers being banned, and dead people voting, were all bigger scandals in the election?

No, Hunter's laptop it is!
    Perhaps he means the biggest scandal left for the redneck tinfoil brigade to play with after all the above was laughed out of every court it appeared in.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Perhaps he means the biggest scandal left for the redneck tinfoil brigade to play with after all the above was laughed out of every court it appeared in.
    Perhaps he does. Nothing else makes sense. Although I want to congratulate Mozzer on keeping this deluded bollux going so many months after Gluey abandoned ship. Roger and the other Q groupies have packed it in too. Only LOM to cheer him on. Almost heroic - in a warped sort of way.

Perhaps he does. Nothing else makes sense. Although I want to congratulate Mozzer on keeping this deluded bollux going so many months after Gluey abandoned ship. Roger and the other Q groupies have packed it in too. Only LOM to cheer him on. Almost heroic - in a warped sort of way.
    You need to keep up Jon. The Organ Morgans, Wales-Bales et al didn't leave because their egotistical boasting of being able to see things that mere mortal slaves to MSM couldn't were unable to withstand the factual debunking of their Plandemics and Storms and the ridicule that followed. Such that they scurried away to some conspiracy echo-chamber safe space.

No they were bullied off the Board.

Miranda Devine....**** me Mozz, that women is borderline Neo Nazi. You really are making yourself look like a massive blunt tool. Do you actually have any self awareness? Do some research before you post these youtube vids.

well deluded Mozzer has seen some of the content of this laptop that was circulating on the web just before xmas before it was taken off .

would have taken any politician down in the world if was allowed out into the free world

well deluded Mozzer has seen some of the content of this laptop that was circulating on the web just before xmas before it was taken off .

would have taken any politician down in the world if was allowed out into the free world
    Who took it off?

the dark forces taunton

forget all this left /right nonsense that the politics threads descend upon the man is a drug fueled sleaze scum bag and should be nowhere roaming the streets

i noticed today the story was unfolding on twitter and trending and a couple of threads showing some content and was taken off within minutes

thats the world we now live in

the dark forces taunton

forget all this left /right nonsense that the politics threads descend upon the man is a drug fueled sleaze scum bag and should be nowhere roaming the streets

i noticed today the story was unfolding on twitter and trending and a couple of threads showing some content and was taken off within minutes

thats the world we now live in
    What 'dark forces' took it off? Can you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    He's got to be on a wind up.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    i could be more specific but if i posted anything on here i think this site would be closed down !

biden hunter should be in jail the best place for the sleazy scumbag

I know you're confused, god knows we can all see that, but biden hunter (or hunter biden to use his actual name) is not a politician.

i could be more specific but if i posted anything on here i think this site would be closed down !

OK, great. 'Dark Forces' it is then. Be careful, just by mentioning those 'Dark Forces' on here might result in Moggis being shut down by MI5.

It definitely won't be shut down Mozzer, who's the dark forces? Name names, just put "allegedly" before them to cover Mike

Looks like the dark forces silenced mozzer. I'm not surprised, that guy just knew too much.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Looks like the dark forces silenced mozzer. I'm not surprised, that guy just knew too much.
    Well if there's anyone they're going to shut down it's a guy posting youtube videos on a Cardiff City messageboard, no wonder he felt like he couldn't divulge their names

all good lads just reading sleepy joe;s attempt at creating 19 million jobs for the USA will cost an estimated 666.000 dollars per job created for the tax payer

https://justthenews.com/government/w...00-job-created

kin ell

Old Joe is canny though , handing the border gig to Kamala was a stroke of genius, should keep her well busy as he campaigns on the more sexy stuff and his second term , wonder if she will ever pop done there and fix it ?

all good lads just reading sleepy joe;s attempt at creating 19 million jobs for the USA will cost an estimated 666.000 dollars per job created for the tax payer

https://justthenews.com/government/w...00-job-created

kin ell
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonatha...h=4c93be3768a1

Don't panic. Much misspeaking as usual (what an abused word) and it is now 'only' 2.7 million new jobs. The other 16.3 million jobs were expected to come through without the Biden stimulus package.

I suppose (given the numbers you quote) that might still mean an estimated $100,000 per job - although critically it depends on who or what is doing the estimating.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It definitely won't be shut down Mozzer, who's the dark forces? Name names, just put "allegedly" before them to cover Mike
    here we go delmbox you better watch quick before it gets taken off . a prime example of why I mention dark forces when it was all out to get trump out of office at all costs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv8Zy-JwXr4&t=534s