+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Well done Joe

Re: Well done Joe

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Ah you're saying that Obama's win in 2008 was more notable than trump's win in 2016. I getcha.
    Nope just pointing out how many actual people have voted by candidates over the decades and the striking fact that Joe and Donny head up that voting list and that Obama is in 4th and 5th place and he was a popular man then Donny appears as a winner below Hilary but second as a runner up ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nope just pointing out how many actual people have voted by candidates over the decades and the striking fact that Joe and Donny head up that voting list and that Obama is in 4th and 5th place and he was a popular man then Donny appears as a winner below Hilary but second as a runner up ?
    How many re-elections did "Donny" win compared to Obama, out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    He's talking about Osmond.

Quote Originally Posted by Tito Fuente View Post
    Well it could end up as a 2-2 draw with no extra time

Well it could end up as a 2-2 draw with no extra time
    I take it that this is your way of trying to avoid answering questions when you don't like the answers.

Duly noted.

Hang on, are we using the name Donny now? If we add Boris and Vlad, we've got the making of a cross between Spitting Image and Rainbow.

Edit: We could get Tim Burton to direct.

Mozzer's gone very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Mozzer's gone very quiet
    lifeonmars would do well to follow his example

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    lifeonmars would do well to follow his example
    I agree wholeheartedly but in his defence I for one would miss him; he's great comedy value.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly but in his defence I for one would miss him; he's great comedy value.
    Hmmm. More Stan Boardman than Barry Cryer.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    But he's made me cry a few times. I was going to suggest he's a budding Stanley Unwin.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Perhaps more Jim Davidson.

Here were his views on Muslims in the UK.

I'd like the truth from all political parties on their policy towards this issue , and immigration , okay this reported problem is an over exaggeration ,
    however these areas are becoming like small countries witin a City , where let's be fair a white person would feel isolated and uncomfortable , on a smaller scale you can see it developing in Riverside and Grangetown.

Lets be honest without being predjuce , its highly unlikely we would chose to live in thier communities and they in ours , we simply do not share the same behaviours or beliefs , in our case relegion has bugger all to do with it , in theirs its a strong presence .

Muslims are about 5% of our population , thats around 3 million, of that the majority are in England , we have about 11k .

Its natural they will grow faster per family as that as they do produce larger families than us , and as they have low paid jobs and poorer housing it creates less attractive areas . It's almost like the 50's where folk found it tough to earn a decent liveable wage , but produced lots of kids , and struggled to finance that , will that cause radicals and areas we may not like to be in , perhaps ?

Change Muslims for Jews and you would have views not out of place in a Waffen SS reunion dinner

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

I'd like the truth from all political parties on their policy towards this issue , and immigration , okay this reported problem is an over exaggeration ,
    however these areas are becoming like small countries witin a City , where let's be fair a white person would feel isolated and uncomfortable , on a smaller scale you can see it developing in Riverside and Grangetown.

Lets be honest without being predjuce , its highly unlikely we would chose to live in thier communities and they in ours , we simply do not share the same behaviours or beliefs , in our case relegion has bugger all to do with it , in theirs its a strong presence .

Muslims are about 5% of our population , thats around 3 million, of that the majority are in England , we have about 11k .

Its natural they will grow faster per family as that as they do produce larger families than us , and as they have low paid jobs and poorer housing it creates less attractive areas . It's almost like the 50's where folk found it tough to earn a decent liveable wage , but produced lots of kids , and struggled to finance that , will that cause radicals and areas we may not like to be in , perhaps ?

Change Muslims for Jews and you would have views not out of place in a Waffen SS reunion dinner
    He wrote that?! I wouldn't know - he's the only person I have put on ignore since I re-joined this board. Good call by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Bloody hell. I live in Grangetown/Riverside (on the cusp of both). Never feel isolated or uncomfortable. Same for Butetown. The biggest problem in the area is we don't encourage enough local people down the CCS. Irony.

Mozzer's gone very quiet
    good lord still alive and kicking and won't be doing a cyril and sludge on you lot

just taking in a breather and ready to unleash my thoughts on the world political landscape . trudeau from Canada is next on my hit list !

so another conflict to hinder world peace

president biden says USA forces have captured and killed isis leader AL-Qurayshi on raids in Syria

at least 13 dead including 6 children

FFS

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so another conflict to hinder world peace

president biden says USA forces have captured and killed isis leader AL-Qurayshi on raids in Syria

at least 13 dead including 6 children

FFS
    The Trumpys critics quiet

The Trumpys critics quiet
    This contribution more resembles a what3words location than a coherent sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    This contribution more resembles a what3words location than a coherent sentence.
    Wordle?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    This "thought process" was from the troll who stated that the SAS should have been sent to Syria to slot Shamina Begum so you can understand why it comes over a tad confused.

say that again sleepy joe ?

imagine what could happen in Ukraine if trump is reelected

yes i,m imagining

https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/s...311106/photo/1

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    say that again sleepy joe ?

imagine what could happen in Ukraine if trump is reelected

yes i,m imagining

https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/s...311106/photo/1
    Presumably he'd send in the US Army to help Putin consolidate there

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-r...enius-12549418

Presumably he'd send in the US Army to help Putin consolidate there

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-r...enius-12549418
    Putin would have thought twice if Trump was in power as he is as unpredictable and mad as Putin.

Joe and Europe are weak and Putin knows it, hence the invasion .

To be fair Trump did say NATO and Europe have no backbone.

Putin would have thought twice if Trump was in power as he is as unpredictable and mad as Putin.

Joe and Europe are weak and Putin knows it, hence the invasion .

To be fair Trump did say NATO and Europe have no backbone.
    FFS LOM how do you come to the conclusion Trump is as mad as Putin ?

how many wars /conflicts did Trump instigate / get involved in ?

without going through my notes think the orange man constructed 6 peace treatys around the world when he was the president . No doubt you will correct me if i,m wrong

and more to the point how many conflicts / wars did Obama and this installed President get involved in ?

whether you like it or not the world was in a much safer place back then of course lardy and co would disagree

Oh life on mars, I thought you knew better than that. You don't say anything negative about Trump, EVER.

Now you've let yourself down and we're all disappointed in you. But if you backtrack now, and then spend a couple of months positive-posting daily about Trump then Mozzer and Mitty may let you back in the club. But this is a black mark on your permanent record.