+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Alexei Navalny One Brave Man

Alexei Navalny One Brave Man

Re: Alexei Navalny One Brave Man

His Mrs is on board too. And they have kids. Maybe he thinks he's untouchable now because he's so famous. I wouldn't fancy it though.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    His Mrs is on board too. And they have kids. Maybe he thinks he's untouchable now because he's so famous. I wouldn't fancy it though.
    Yeah, fair play to him and pussy riot unfortunately it didn't work out for anna politkovskaya

I seen a few protesters outside the Russian embassy today, old bill was moving them on quietly because of the social distancing.

I give him a year. He's already had a couple of narrow escapes, and Putin will make sure they get it 'right' this time.

No doubt he will either just disappear or there will be a car accident or another poisoning. Amazing that Putin and China can have a go at the USA problems, at least they can actually have opposition, that fact appears to be lost on the Chinese in particular.

How Putin and China get get away with so much is just incredible in this modern age ,no opposition , no protest .

I guess with China only we are the only ones to blame for allowing the growth and demand to rise for that cheap product made via cheap labour , to drive our needs and wants especially via the connivance of Amazon / ebay type purchase , (I include myself in that trend )

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    How Putin and China get get away with so much is just incredible in this modern age ,no opposition , no protest .

I guess with China only we are the only ones to blame for allowing the growth and demand to rise for that cheap product made via cheap labour , to drive our needs and wants especially via the connivance of Amazon / ebay type purchase , (I include myself in that trend )
    Yup. We are all culpable.
    Very selfish race.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Yup. We are all culpable.
    Very selfish race.
    As opposed to the British who conquered half the planet, killed or subjugated its citizens, and stole all their resources.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    As opposed to the British who conquered half the planet, killed or subjugated its citizens, and stole all their resources.
    Not sure i follow you.
    "we are all culpable"... key word "all".
    "very selfish race"... the human race.

Edit: we were brutal