+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transfer Window

Transfer Window

Usual internet click bait " publications" making up daft rumours to get visitors and no doubt promote players on behalf of agents.
    Anything in it ?

Personally I doubt it very much. Unless he has someone specific in mind ( Byrne for instance) and given that he's now got a pretty good squad with the main holes plugged , I think MM will just get on with it and work with what he's got ( which is plenty).

Time is too short for him to go searching for players and quite honestly I can't see Mr Tan wanting to spend out any more money on the say so of a so far untested( here) manager.

Does anyone think there's any need for more signings, and does anyone think that's likely to happen ?

Re: Transfer Window

We need a centre back.

In a few weeks we will have Morrison, Flint and Nelson - two coming back from injury and one out of form - and with plenty of painful evidence that Morrison and Flint are too slow and similar in style to play together.

Unfortunately, Sol has got other concerns.

Ciaron Brown could rejoin the squad - but if it is decided that it is in his and/or the club's best interests for him to stay at Livingston and play football, the other options are Bennett, Cunningham, Pack or Vaulks. They would be OK mid match in an emergency, but not the back up plan for half a season.

We're allegedly interested in Zak Jules (I've never heard of him either).
    Cardiff transfer headlines as Bluebirds battle Championship trio for defender

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...wsApp_AppShare

Ciaron Brown needs to be developed by given a chance

Id agree with that. Our need for a centre back is unclear and not urgent at this point, so since we've got this bloke we might as well recall him.