+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kicking off in Amsterdam

Re: Kicking off in Amsterdam

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    There isn’t, and there isn’t the will of youth to do it. Check out the poll tax protests in 1990 I think it was delm, I also went to the Iraq invasion weapons of mass destruction bollox, 2 million people....did they listen? Did they.....
    I was at the poll tax demos , it definitely brought down Thatcher

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Yeah can you imagine that happening today? I’m sure delmbox and his crew would be almost at Downing Street.....

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    That's nothing, i was at 'The Battle of Lewisham' in 1977, and i was five years old! In fairness, my mother took me off somewhere else while the old man got stuck into the National Front. 200 went up from Cardiff.

Yeah can you imagine that happening today? I’m sure delmbox and his crew would be almost at Downing Street.....
    you know nothing about me do you. Still waiting to hear about the other 3 of your top 5 protests, unless the basis for your position on young people now is that you went on one 31 years ago and one 14 years ago. But surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    you know nothing about me do you. Still waiting to hear about the other 3 of your top 5 protests, unless the basis for your position on young people now is that you went on one 31 years ago and one 14 years ago. But surely not.
    The other three were generally on the pitch at ninian park trying to oust some shite chairman.....late 80’s early 90’s

The other three were generally on the pitch at ninian park trying to oust some shite chairman.....late 80’s early 90’s
    good answer fair play