Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
Welshlad is the poster I would trust more than anyone else on here when it comes to inside info at the club and I'm not accusing him of anything here, but, if it were me representing City at that meeting and I knew that we'd recently appointed a new Head of Recruitment or something similar, I would make sure that I mentioned it - odd that it wasn't.
Sorry Paul my original post wasn't clear; I was at the meeting so no inside knowledge here!!

I'm pretty sure I'm not making up () but it's strange that no-one else has mentioned it. It seemed almost a throwaway comment from Choo; that we had brought someone on-board. There was a conversation around the lack of DoF. Dalman suggested that we potentially didn't need one; and then Choo started talking about the fact that David Hughes had been brought in for additional football knowledge and to allow the previous academy manager to focus on other areas of running the academy. He then made an additional comment about bringing someone in some sort of recruitment capacity. I'm sure there was a connection with Arsenal, the name Baddiel sounds right because I immediately thought of Baddiel and Skinner at the time but I potentially could've misheard. That part of the conversation then switched to Ng and Watters and were suggested as evidence of our change in tact on transfers (though was made clear that Harris was fully on-board with both).

Maybe I dreamt it .

I wasn't able to make the meeting until last minute due to something coming up at work so didn't really take any notes, etc as was a little rushed.