+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 67

Thread: Alive and Well

  1. #1

    Alive and Well

    Hi All

    I had a few texts today that i had been missed

    So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

    I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

    thanks for the messages, i will reply to them in a bit

  2. #2

    Re: Alive and Well

    Good to see you back on

  3. #3

    Re: Alive and Well

    You take care buddy

    Miss Millie is our new manager

  4. #4

    Re: Alive and Well

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hi All

    I had a few texts today that i had been missed

    So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

    I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

    thanks for the messages, i will reply to them in a bit
    Who the feck would send you a message like that?? What the hell is wrong with some people......
    Glad you are ok anyway Matt, taking a while to fully recover though? More importantly what about my pm about flights and stuff I sent you a few weeks ago?

  5. #5

    Re: Alive and Well

    Look after yourself BM - what age bracket are you in out of interest?

  6. #6

    Re: Alive and Well

    Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hi All

    I had a few texts today that i had been missed

    So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

    I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

    thanks for the messages, i will reply to them in a bit
    Why would any one send such a hateful message keep safe Matt

  7. #7

    Re: Alive and Well

    Good to have you back.

  8. #8

    Re: Alive and Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Look after yourself BM - what age bracket are you in out of interest?
    49

    fairly fit, not too much over weight

  9. #9

    Re: Alive and Well

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Who the feck would send you a message like that?? What the hell is wrong with some people......
    Glad you are ok anyway Matt, taking a while to fully recover though? More importantly what about my pm about flights and stuff I sent you a few weeks ago?
    just replied to it yes taking a while, the taste thing is weird, christmas was crap eating all nice stuff and not tasting a thing

    Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Why would any one send such a hateful message keep safe Matt
    some strange folks around

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Good to have you back.
    cheers

  10. #10

    Re: Alive and Well

    Name and shame them Matt. Absolutely disgusting. 😡

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •