+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Alive and Well

Alive and Well

Hi All

I had a few texts today that i had been missed

So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

thanks for the messages, i will reply to them in a bit

Re: Alive and Well

Good to see you back on

You take care buddy

Miss Millie is our new manager

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hi All

So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

Who the feck would send you a message like that?? What the hell is wrong with some people......
    Glad you are ok anyway Matt, taking a while to fully recover though? More importantly what about my pm about flights and stuff I sent you a few weeks ago?

Look after yourself BM - what age bracket are you in out of interest?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hi All

Why would any one send such a hateful message keep safe Matt

Good to have you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Look after yourself BM - what age bracket are you in out of interest?

fairly fit, not too much over weight

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Who the feck would send you a message like that?? What the hell is wrong with some people......
    Glad you are ok anyway Matt, taking a while to fully recover though? More importantly what about my pm about flights and stuff I sent you a few weeks ago?
    just replied to it yes taking a while, the taste thing is weird, christmas was crap eating all nice stuff and not tasting a thing

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Why would any one send such a hateful message keep safe Matt
    some strange folks around

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Good to have you back.
    cheers

Name and shame them Matt. Absolutely disgusting. 😡