Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
Thanks Tuerto! I'll say this on the subject of unsubstantiated bullshit...

At the start of 2020, organ was making a lot of ridiculous posts about covid - it only affects Chinese people as they have some lung defect, it was invented by the Chinese as a biological weapon, the UK government knew about it in 2015, the usual anti-vaxx stuff, and more. I challenged him on it, maybe more than most did at the time. I remember one of his responses to me was that I had the intelligence of a pizza delivery boy (he always liked to punch down).

Then I see videos like the one below, where a family is spouting the same disinformation at a doctor as they are trying to get their relative out of hospital, even though the doctor is telling them the relative would be dead in half an hour.

And that makes me feel glad that I have spoken out. JR, you might call it hunting in packs, but quite frankly I wish more people would challenge it, as this kills people.

Exactly he started off by posting racist bollocks and then moved on to complete disinformation and he was rightly called out on it.

It wasn't hunting in packs, he posted nonsense on an open forum and multiple users called him out, that's how a forum works. His biggest problem was how smug he was posting this while calling everyone else thick, then he did the plandemic and he looked an even bigger clown.