+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The MEETINGS MAIN POINTS

The MEETINGS MAIN POINTS

Had my lamb roast dinner and noticed no-one has posted anything about this afternoon, so here goes.

Club losing £3 a month at the moment and have asked for £8 million, from the £250 million slush fund

Director of Football, WHY ! They already have their committee in place and want to go down the road of buying younger players to bring the age of the squad down. Plus possibly earn cash from sell ons.

Mick is looking at the squad and the academy, before making any player requests. He is impressed with some of the academy players in his short time here (I think he's been in background longer)

Sam Hamman is after £15 million, Michael Issacs is after £10 million, keep an eye on the press

Vinnie had a good offer to sell the club, but told um to take a hike.

Shirt sponsorship, 5 deals being looked at.

Ken thanked the fans for paying their £10 to watch the games and said every little helps. He stated, "PLEASE CONTINUE" to watch

Melmet added,like the fans, we do not like seeing the team lose ! Something had to give.

Re: The MEETINGS MAIN POINTS

Lots of positives there excellent bullet points.

Surprised long throws weren't discussed .

If you have it as PowerPoint , feel free to share.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Lots of positives there excellent bullet points.

Surprised long throws weren't discussed .

If you have it as PowerPoint , feel free to share.
    You obviously don't know me WTF is POWERPOINT ????

Thankyou BT.
    I think you need to enlarge of what you've told us.
    Was Dalman positive or negative about the future?
    What is going on with Isaacs and Sam?
    What's happening with the Sala transfer money. Did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Had my lamb roast dinner and noticed no-one has posted anything about this afternoon, so here goes.

Club losing £3 a month at the moment and have asked for £8 million, from the £250 million slush fund

Director of Football, WHY ! They already have their committee in place and want to go down the road of buying younger players to bring the age of the squad down. Plus possibly earn cash from sell ons.

Mick is looking at the squad and the academy, before making any player requests. He is impressed with some of the academy players in his short time here (I think he's been in background longer)

Sam Hamman is after £15 million, Michael Issacs is after £10 million, keep an eye on the press

Ken thanked the fans for paying their £10 to watch the games and said every little helps. He stated, "PLEASE CONTINUE" to watch

Melmet added,like the fans, we do not like seeing the team lose ! Something had to give.
    I reckon even I could help them out with their £3 a month losses!

Regarding the transfer committee, it sounds like they see it as being a success

Is Mick really going to try out a kid or two, given he's only got 6 months?
    Major risk and i'm sure we have enough players with experience who can cope, apart from a midfielder who can create opportunities.
    Bagan I would think would be less of a risk and Mark Harris has played a few games so there's that box ticked.

Seemed obvious the cost cutting was a priority for some time so no surprise there.

People expecting the drastic measures for the club's development long term will be peeved no doubt.

Few surprises, including the vultures circling.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Thankyou BT.
    I think you need to enlarge of what you've told us.
    Was Dalman positive or negative about the future?
    What is going on with Isaacs and Sam?
    What's happening with the Sala transfer money. Did he say?

How positive can anyone be in these horrific times, but they are all working hard for the club

Sam & Issac's are after the sums quoted, all Melmet would say, if those two don't go to the press soon, the club openly will.

Club are getting NO HELP from anyone, FIFA, UAFA, Prem, British or French police, but the club are building evidence up daily.

Sala's fund should be up and running in weeks, again with little help from outsiders

Excuse my ignorance, why do Sam and Issacs think they are owed 15m and 10m?

Director of football!

Long term planning!!!!

Development of youngsters!!!!!

.........someone get me a chair........

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Excuse my ignorance, why do Sam and Issacs think they are owed 15m and 10m?
    Sam is Sam

Issac's for his 2% of shares

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Director of football! WHY, just bleeding money

Long term planning!!!! Don't get relegated

Development of youngsters!!!!! David Hughes is staying in place

.........someone get me a chair........

Hope this helps

Thanks for the summary report.

Who was invited to the virtual meeting?

Any press - or was it just pitched at fan reps?

Just wondered if WOL or BBC likely to do a report as well as Bluetit and Since62.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Thanks for the summary report.

Who was invited to the virtual meeting?

Any press - or was it just pitched at fan reps?

Just wondered if WOL or BBC likely to do a report as well as Bluetit and Since62.
    Yes, the press were there.

So Vinny had a "good" offer to sell the club but didn't budge?

It would be really interesting and helpful if it were revealed why he did not sell.

Is it a) because he wants a "great" offer and a "good" offer falls way short? (If so, he's inhabiting cloud cuckoo land once again, just like he did with his whacko red idea!)

Or, b) because he's still got some sort of weird and wonderful plan to hoist Cardiff into a top top club on a shoestring budget and with a dearth of good personnel at the helm?

Or, c) is he indulging some deep rooted Freudian obsession?

Whichever way he doesn't feel inclined to share the big picture with us mere fans. Are we all just stuck in limbo with him and his inner demons?

You missed out the Vince Alm b*llocking. I thought that was a highlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    So Vinny had a "good" offer to sell the club but didn't budge?

It would be really interesting and helpful if it were revealed why he did not sell.

Is it a) because he wants a "great" offer and a "good" offer falls way short? (If so, he's inhabiting cloud cuckoo land once again, just like he did with his whacko red idea!)

Or, b) because he's still got some sort of weird and wonderful plan to hoist Cardiff into a top top club on a shoestring budget and with a dearth of good personnel at the helm?

Or, c) is he indulging some deep rooted Freudian obsession?

Whichever way he doesn't feel inclined to share the big picture with us mere fans. Are we all just stuck in limbo with him and his inner demons?

Mehmet, cannot understand this vitriol against Vincent Tan. The man is keeping us going

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Not for me to comment, I'll leave that to the children

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Glad that amused you.

More to the point why doesn't the Trust ask it's few hundred members ahead of these meetings if there is anything they would like raised? It's almost as if we don't matter as long as we pay our annual subs.

[QUOTE=BLUETIT;5161061]

Club losing £3 a month at the moment and have asked for £8 million, from the £250 million slush fund [Quote]

Got to be fair Tony this deal would be a cracker, quick calculation says it would keep us going for over 220 thousand years, bite their frigging hands off

International

You obviously don't know me WTF is POWERPOINT ????

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Glad that amused you.

More to the point why doesn't the Trust ask it's few hundred members ahead of these meetings if there is anything they would like raised? It's almost as if we don't matter as long as we pay our annual subs.
    I asked on here, but most of the questions had been asked by the time it reached little olde me

Hope this helps
    Why ?

So that there is some thought put into the direction the club is going to take.

So that when one manager leaves and another joins we don't have to rip it up and start again......I hope to God you're not as dumb as you make out.

If they don't want bleed money from the club then sack Mehmet or (even though he seems like a nice guy) Choo.

Was it just the coach drivers invited to this call Tone or any average fans

I asked on here, but most of the questions had been asked by the time it reached little olde me
    An e-mail to Trust members is the way to do it, not by posting on CCMB in the hope that we see it. One of the Trust's core USP's as part of membership is to give members a chance to get their questions to the CCFC executive.

Sad to say the Trust is going the same way as the Club....no long term plan....and if there happens to be one then share it