+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alive and Well

Alive and Well

Hi All

I had a few texts today that i had been missed

So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

thanks for the messages, i will reply to them in a bit

Re: Alive and Well

Good to see you back on

You take care buddy

Miss Millie is our new manager

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hi All

So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

Who the feck would send you a message like that?? What the hell is wrong with some people......
    Glad you are ok anyway Matt, taking a while to fully recover though? More importantly what about my pm about flights and stuff I sent you a few weeks ago?

Look after yourself BM - what age bracket are you in out of interest?

Hi All

Why would any one send such a hateful message keep safe Matt

Good to have you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post

fairly fit, not too much over weight

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Who the feck would send you a message like that?? What the hell is wrong with some people......
    Glad you are ok anyway Matt, taking a while to fully recover though? More importantly what about my pm about flights and stuff I sent you a few weeks ago?
    just replied to it yes taking a while, the taste thing is weird, christmas was crap eating all nice stuff and not tasting a thing

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Why would any one send such a hateful message keep safe Matt
    some strange folks around

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Good to have you back.
    cheers

Name and shame them Matt. Absolutely disgusting. 😡

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Name and shame them Matt. Absolutely disgusting. 😡
    Good to see you back mate and I agree with Mr Hartley, shame the fool

So glad you're feeling better Matt, I hope things are improving for your family too. I look forward to seeing you posting again on here soon.

As was mentioned previously, yes name and shame the twat(s) who sent you such perverse messages. They deserve to be rooted out and banned.

Who the f**k says that?!! The internet is mental

I was just about to start an RIP Blue Matt thread n all

This isn't some sordid dating site mate

We don't like that sort on here

Keep getting better Matt. Glad you are on the mend.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This isn't some sordid dating site mate

We don't like that sort on here

Good to hear you're safe and (fairly) well Matt

Hi All

What a really shocking and disgusting thing to send to you or anyone . I hope you have dealt with it in an appropriate way. Obviously scum.
    On a brighter note glad you are on the road to recovery. Keep well and strong.

Hi All

Jesus. That's horrible. I didn't realise people were anonymous even to moderators. Glad to hear you're on the mend. What's your take on the MM appointment? Or can't you be arsed to think about it just yet?

Bit personal 🤣

Hi All

Sometimes folk are just pure evil and poorly educated.

Struggling to understand how someone could be so motivated to send such a vile message .

Thankfully the majority on the board are fine .

Get well.

When Mike started that thread yesterday I was worried the worst had happened, glad you’re feeling a bit better Matt

I wouldn’t worry about the taste coming back, your love of Disney always made me think you never had great taste anyway 😉

Shocking someone would send a message like that, some right weirdos about.

Good to hear that Matt is okay and I can only agree with what's been said about the person who sent him that message - if, for whatever reason, a decision has been made not to name and shame them, I trust that they have at least been banned from this messageboard?

Exactly, the good news is you're on the mend Matt