+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alive and Well

Re: Alive and Well

That's got to be a ban.

If you do peg out can I have your cones and bibs from the team you coach?

Name and shame that poster Matt. If they are still posting on here they should be banned. Why do people feed the need to send such vitriolic nonsense?

I don’t understand how anyone could be so low, I understand there are conflicts on here but surely not to say that !

Anyway, Glad to hear you are on the mend .

I had COVID in December, without initially showing any of the 3 main symptoms but went for a test anyway because I didn’t feel 100% and my wife had the cough and was tested positive ! luckily we had “mild” cases but I had a few dodgy nights with my chest and generally felt like I had a bad hangover for days and just fatigued.
    Get well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Hi All

I had a few texts today that i had been missed

So just to let you all know I am still alive and Well ( apart from lack or smell and taste ( which is slightly coming back, i can tell the difference between sweet and Savoury ), oh and a bit of fatigue in the late afternoon )

I took a bit of a break, i did PM Mike about it, but i obviously didnt hit send ( i was feeling rough at the time and i was struggling ) a little short of breath ( the mrs wanted to phone for a Ambulance one night ), i had a blinding headache and felt like crap, the final straw was a email from someone on here saying "I hope you get to see a family member suffer and die and then you die ", I wasnt in a great place ( due to covid ) this was just pure evil, not sure what i have done to have that directed at me so i decided to give this place a little bit of a swerve

thanks for the messages, i will reply to them in a bit
    I don't post on here much these days... too busy with work etc, but I am glad you are back and making a recovery

I have no idea why someone would send you a message like that, just horrible.

Like me, I think you are one of the originals on the MM board.

Get well.

Quote Originally Posted by billy.ronson View Post
    I don’t understand how anyone could be so low, I understand there are conflicts on here but surely not to say that !

Anyway, Glad to hear you are on the mend .

I had COVID in December, without initially showing any of the 3 main symptoms but went for a test anyway because I didn’t feel 100% and my wife had the cough and was tested positive ! luckily we had “mild” cases but I had a few dodgy nights with my chest and generally felt like I had a bad hangover for days and just fatigued.
    Get well soon.
    Similar. I had it last March.. before it went mainstream... I was an early adopter of COVID :) :)

As I travel quite a bit it wasn't a surprise looking back that I caught it. Probably India or Dubai.

A few days of a bad chest, short of breath and loss of taste... but not so serious. The fatigue was a real shocker though... my goodness, I am usually so active, it just knocked me for 6.

Glad people on here are getting over it. Its such a insidious virus.

Get well soon mate

Still don't know for sure if I had it or not, but it seems very suspicious that my sense of smell and taste virtually disappeared in early June when nothing like that has ever happened to me before. I was able to taste things as normal within two or three weeks, but, although I've noticed an improvement with my sense of smell in recent weeks, it's nowhere near back to normal yet. I've mentioned on here before that doctors and nurses I talk to now all seem to think it was probably Covid, but, apart from the cough I've had for more than ten years getting a bit worse than normal this winter, I've not had anything like the symptoms others describe in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    When Mike started that thread yesterday I was worried the worst had happened, glad you’re feeling a bit better Matt

I wouldn’t worry about the taste coming back, your love of Disney always made me think you never had great taste anyway 😉

Shocking someone would send a message like that, some right weirdos about.
    More faces than the town clock.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Name and shame that poster Matt. If they are still posting on here they should be banned. Why do people feed the need to send such vitriolic nonsense?
    Whoever sent that has a lot going on in their head .

I pity them?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    More faces than the town clock.
    Yeah you're right I should hope he dies because we disagree on a football messageboard.

Yeah you're right I should hope he dies because we disagree on a football messageboard.
    You are insincere. That much is clear from the now deleted thread from yesterday where the fake concern soon descended into insulting Matt within a few posts.

You are insincere. That much is clear from the now deleted thread from yesterday where the fake concern soon descended into insulting Matt within a few posts.
    Lighten up you miserable ****

There was a little bit of piss taking once we realised he was fine and posting on a disney messageboard, if you can't have a laugh at that no wonder you're always so angry.

Lighten up you miserable ****

There was a little bit of piss taking once we realised he was fine and posting on a disney messageboard, if you can't have a laugh at that no wonder you're always so angry.
    Little bit of piss taking, what a load of bollox. Its was personal and spitfeul as usual. Youve already bullied Organ Morgan off the forum, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

Glad to hear you seem to be on the recovery trail Matt.

Little bit of piss taking, what a load of bollox. Its was personal and spitfeul as usual. Youve already bullied Organ Morgan off the forum, you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
    never realised you were so soft

Organ Morgan is hardly the sort of person who would get bullied off the board.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Organ Morgan is hardly the sort of person who would get bullied off the board.
    Organ Morgan was chatting absolute shite and being smug about it and got rightly called out for it, he gave as good as he got.

JR obviously wants a safe space where opinions aren't challeneged, bloody snowflake.

Organ Morgan was chatting absolute shite and being smug about it and got rightly called out for it, he gave as good as he got.

JR obviously wants a safe space where opinions aren't challeneged, bloody snowflake.
    About half of OM's replies to me were belittling my intelligence. I never claimed he was bullying me off the board, and quite frankly I think he'd be insulted at the idea that he'd been bullied off too. He's made of sterner stuff than that.

About half of OM's replies to me were belittling my intelligence. I never claimed he was bullying me off the board, and quite frankly I think he'd be insulted at the idea that he'd been bullied off too. He's made of sterner stuff than that.
    Exactly, I was reading through that covid thread and the first half of it is just Organ calling people idiots.

JR finds it strange that you can have an argument with someone on a messageboard and still hope they're fit and well.

Evidently not. Or is it just merely coincidence that 3 posters who you, Croesy and the rest of the pack belittled relentlessly no longer post on here? Organ, Wales-Bales and Blue Matt were often taken to task mob handed by your little gang.

The Organ Morgan stuff was particulary unpalatable. Hounding the poor fella, starting threads about him. Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility hes jacked this place in because of you lot.

Exactly, I was reading through that covid thread and the first half of it is just Organ calling people idiots.

JR finds it strange that you can have an argument with someone on a messageboard and still hope they're fit and well.
    I dont find it strange I find it very hypocritical. You dont really care if they are fit and well. Yesterdays now deleted thread highlighted what a nasty piece of work you are.

Youre very quick to defend anyone you think is being discriminated against but you think its ok to cyber bully vulnerable people just because you dont agree with them. If you and Organ just went at it 1 v 1 fair enough but it was very rarely 1 v 1. Usually at least 3 of the gang, sometimes more, laying into the fella. Ridiculing him. Matt the same. Cowards and typical bullys hunting in packs.

Evidently not. Or is it just merely coincidence that 3 posters who you, Croesy and the rest of the pack belittled relentlessly no longer post on here? Organ, Wales-Bales and Blue Matt were often taken to task mob handed by your little gang.

The Organ Morgan stuff was particulary unpalatable. Hounding the poor fella, starting threads about him. Its certainly not beyond the realms of possibility hes jacked this place in because of you lot.
    Much as I don't want to shake your cage, the truth is that for years being personal and spiteful was your calling card. You're not as bad any more, luckily.

But the most blatant example of someone being bullied off a messageboard is your bullying of adz.

Interesting that you bring up Wales Bales. I stopped replying to him in about summer 2018, but he mentioned either me or Cyril pretty much every day. If I was a snowflake I'd say he was hounding me, but I'm not so I don't.

Much as I don't want to shake your cage, the truth is that for years being personal and spiteful was your calling card. You're not as bad any more, luckily.

But the most blatant example of someone being bullied off a messageboard is your bullying of adz.

Interesting that you bring up Wales Bales. I stopped replying to him in about summer 2018, but he mentioned either me or Cyril pretty much every day. If I was a snowflake I'd say he was hounding me, but I'm not so I don't.
    Anyone who I had a spat with I did it 1 v 1 and usually in retaliation. I certainly didnt need the back up of 4 or 5 others to beat them into submission.

As for Adz, he certainly wasnt shy in getting personal and gave as good as he got. Hes thrown a hissy fit and flounced from more forums than Croesy (the original not the imposter) and as i understand it flounced from next door because Splotty was allowed back on.

Anyone who I had a spat with I did it 1 v 1 and usually in retaliation. I certainly didnt need the back up of 4 or 5 others to beat them into submission.

As for Adz, he certainly wasnt shy in getting personal and gave as good as he got. Hes thrown a hissy fit and flounced from more forums than Croesy (the original not the imposter) and as i understand it flounced from next door because Splotty was allowed back on.
    Ok big man, you tell yourself that if it makes you feel better.

Ok big man, you tell yourself that if it makes you feel better.
    Big man At least I dont have to hunt in packs you coward.

You keep telling yourself that the disappearance of several posters on here, including a moderator, has nothing to do with you and your pathetic clique.