+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alive and Well

Re: Alive and Well

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Big man At least I dont have to hunt in packs you coward.

You keep telling yourself that the disappearance of several posters on here, including a moderator, has nothing to do with you and your pathetic clique.
    I thought Matt said he took a break because he received a particularly evil message. Are you suggesting that I was involved?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I thought Matt said he took a break because he received a particularly evil message. Are you suggesting that I was involved?
    It wouldnt surprise me if one of your pack was behind it.

Well maybe Matt can confirm that it was neither me nor you (some people might think you're trying a bit too hard to point fingers elsewhere...)

Like I've said, I hadn't interacted with Wales Bales since summer 2018, I'm pretty sure I didn't interact with Matt at all last year, and Organ insulted me far more than I insulted him.

But yes, I'm sure they all suddenly stopped posting because of me...

I have an idea who would've sent something like that. There's a poster on here who has various Multi accounts who really steams into BlueMatt, it aint Lardy. As far as i'm concerned, Lardy is an excellent contributor, all he has done is make certain individuals, who spout unsubstantiated bullshit, look a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I have an idea who would've sent something like that. There's a poster on here who has various Multi accounts who really steams into BlueMatt, it aint Lardy. As far as i'm concerned, Lardy is an excellent contributor, all he has done is make certain individuals, who spout unsubstantiated bullshit, look a bit silly.
    Oh great, now he's gonna think I really do have a pack

Oh great, now he's gonna think I really do have a pack
    Is there a membership fee?

Is there a membership fee?
    Can we get signed photos and novelty mugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Can we get signed photos and novelty mugs?
    I'm on it!

Anyone who I had a spat with I did it 1 v 1 and usually in retaliation. I certainly didnt need the back up of 4 or 5 others to beat them into submission.

As for Adz, he certainly wasnt shy in getting personal and gave as good as he got. Hes thrown a hissy fit and flounced from more forums than Croesy (the original not the imposter) and as i understand it flounced from next door because Splotty was allowed back on.

The irony is you're much more a nasty prick than anyone else on here. You be start behaving yourself or I'll be bullying you off next.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The irony is you're much more a nasty prick than anyone else on here. You be start behaving yourself or I'll be bullying you off next.
    Ha! Id like to see you try you anonymous coward.

Thanks Tuerto! I'll say this on the subject of unsubstantiated bullshit...

At the start of 2020, organ was making a lot of ridiculous posts about covid - it only affects Chinese people as they have some lung defect, it was invented by the Chinese as a biological weapon, the UK government knew about it in 2015, the usual anti-vaxx stuff, and more. I challenged him on it, maybe more than most did at the time. I remember one of his responses to me was that I had the intelligence of a pizza delivery boy (he always liked to punch down).

Then I see videos like the one below, where a family is spouting the same disinformation at a doctor as they are trying to get their relative out of hospital, even though the doctor is telling them the relative would be dead in half an hour.

And that makes me feel glad that I have spoken out. JR, you might call it hunting in packs, but quite frankly I wish more people would challenge it, as this kills people.

Ha! Id like to see you try you anonymous coward.
    I'll set the pack on you

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'll set the pack on you
    The Pussay Patrol. Im shaking.

At the start of 2020, organ was making a lot of ridiculous posts about covid - it only affects Chinese people as they have some lung defect, it was invented by the Chinese as a biological weapon, the UK government knew about it in 2015, the usual anti-vaxx stuff, and more. I challenged him on it, maybe more than most did at the time. I remember one of his responses to me was that I had the intelligence of a pizza delivery boy (he always liked to punch down).

Then I see videos like the one below, where a family is spouting the same disinformation at a doctor as they are trying to get their relative out of hospital, even though the doctor is telling them the relative would be dead in half an hour.

And that makes me feel glad that I have spoken out. JR, you might call it hunting in packs, but quite frankly I wish more people would challenge it, as this kills people.

Exactly he started off by posting racist bollocks and then moved on to complete disinformation and he was rightly called out on it.

It wasn't hunting in packs, he posted nonsense on an open forum and multiple users called him out, that's how a forum works. His biggest problem was how smug he was posting this while calling everyone else thick, then he did the plandemic and he looked an even bigger clown.

Jesus christ, that's crazy. They're out there though, i've come across people who think it's all to do with the government etc.

Jesus christ, that's crazy. They're out there though, i've come across people who think it's all to do with the government etc.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sk-say-leaders