+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SOUNDBAR HELP PLEASE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SOUNDBAR HELP PLEASE

Also the virgin box you mention sounds like a router not a TV box. The latest Virgin TV box has hdmi, coax, audio, usb connections. It should only have one yellow connection from where it receives the internet connection from the router.

The back of the TV box should look like this. Where you should be able to connect the optical cable from D.AUDIO to the optical input on the soundbar. Then change the input setting on the soundbar remote control or by changing input by pusjing a button on the soundbar.

What you describe is a router which looks something like the picture below. There should be a cable from one of the yellow ports to the separate virgin TV box going into the yellow connection you see on the first image.

just as a matter of interest - I tried to post already something with the picture of the back of the virgin box. Do I have the rights to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    just as a matter of interest - I tried to post already something with the picture of the back of the virgin box. Do I have the rights to do this?
    In principle you have the rights to do this.

But the picture upload system doesn’t always work. What I tend to do if the upload is not working, is to tight click on image online and copy the address and then instead of uploading a photo insert it from URL but you need to untick the little box underneath where are you put the address in