+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 87 of 87

Thread: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

  1. #81
    International jon1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Sheffield - out of Roath
    Posts
    11,146

    Re: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    To answer question simply , yes they are alarmingly a lot of stupid people out there

  2. #82

    Re: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    To answer question simply , yes they are alarmingly a lot of stupid people out there
    You do you best , and you should rise above these slurs ,i'm sure your a lovely fella

  3. #83

    Re: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    You do you best , and you should rise above these slurs ,i'm sure your a lovely fella
    Woeful wind up merchant has nibble at Hotel Lib (2,3,3)

  4. #84

    Re: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Woeful wind up merchant has nibble at Hotel Lib (2,3,3)
    lol

  5. #85

    Re: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    More positive news..........if you are Dutch!

    https://www.ft.com/content/3dad4ef3-...3-f629a5b7d0aa
    Brussels punishes the UK for daring to cut the chains and become a free independent nation once more.

    About time the UK started banning EU car imports until each model is type approved for use in the UK, by The Vehicle Certification Agency. That might concentrate the minds of our "friends" in The EU. ��

  6. #86

    Re: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Brussels punishes the UK for daring to cut the chains and become a free independent nation once more.

    About time the UK started banning EU car imports until each model is type approved for use in the UK, by The Vehicle Certification Agency. That might concentrate the minds of our "friends" in The EU. ��
    You think all those financial institutions moved to mainland Europe and Ireland because Brussels told them to rather that the UK government in its wisdom did not seek to negotiate a Brexit that paid little heed or offered scant protection to the services sector that makes up 80% of our economy?

    And you seriously think that some ridiculous gesture in the motor sector wouldn't have any impact on UK car production even if it wasn't illegal. You haven't quite thought through this Brexit lark mush!

  7. #87

    Re: For those who voted 'to get Brexit done'

    Quote Originally Posted by ZZ Jack View Post
    Brussels punishes the UK for daring to cut the chains and become a free independent nation once more.

    About time the UK started banning EU car imports until each model is type approved for use in the UK, by The Vehicle Certification Agency. That might concentrate the minds of our "friends" in The EU. ��
    Well they have a history in spite, best rise above this , we have a broader trade platform than Europe and we will these being played out soon , we will though be more agile than Europe on the world stage .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •