+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Shirley a waste of time.

Shirley a waste of time.

I thought we were in the middle of a world wide pandemic and yet the Serbian football team fly half way around the world to play Panama in a friendly!!! Shirley a waste of time and resources. Obviously played in an empty stadium, shame because the fans missed a cracking 0-0 draw.

Re: Shirley a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    I thought we were in the middle of a world wide pandemic and yet the Serbian football team fly half way around the world to play Panama in a friendly!!! Shirley a waste of time and resources. Obviously played in an empty stadium, shame because the fans missed a cracking 0-0 draw.
    No-one scored a hat-trick then.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Groan.

Can Al confirm this?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Groan.
    Oi, TOBW, you need to respect your elders. I'm six days older than you, it seems.

Was Cummings on the flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Malckent View Post
    Maybe they should have just played each other on FIFA.
    Last edited by The Hooded Claw; 29-01-21 at 18:31. Reason: Typo

Oi, TOBW, you need to respect your elders. I'm six days older than you, it seems.
    Point taken and Happy Birthday for tomorrow then - does that mean you’re an Aquarian intellectual like me?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Point taken and Happy Birthday for tomorrow then - does that mean you’re an Aquarian intellectual like me?
    Thanks, TOBW, you're a good egg.
    I can confirm that I am not both an Aquarius AND an intellectual. I have just one of those characteristics but I can't remember which.

Thanks, TOBW, you're a good egg.
    I can confirm that I am not both an Aquarius AND an intellectual. I have just one of those characteristics but I can't remember which.
    I’m nigh on one year older than you pair exactly. Does that make me an Antiquarian?