https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...again-19725241

During a recent Zoom meeting between Mehmet Dalman, Ken Choo and a group of supporters, it was asked why the club struggle to convey their philosophy to supporters, only to be told that they didn’t have one.

This is a modern football club who in my personal view appear to be making it up as they go along, and you can feel it.

That is never more apparent than when they’re on the lookout for a new manager. There may not be an ethos guiding them, but a pattern has certainly emerged.

I personally feel there is a disconnect between what some supporters want, what Cardiff are and what may or may not be possible. You can’t please all of the people all of the time, but that seems to be harder at Cardiff than most other clubs because lots of people appear to be pointing in different directions.

Cardiff may admit to not having a philosophy, but I think they would find things easier if they found one.
To balance out the positivity from the other Walesonline article linked I think we are looking longer term now, after a decade of underperforming for the money put in, but what our identity will be is not yet formed...and it may not exactly what we want when it is.