+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket Update

Season Ticket Update

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-update-290121

Cardiff City FC can provide the following update to supporters holding outstanding Ticket Office credit.

With matches at Cardiff City Stadium continuing to be played behind closed doors, all outstanding Ticket Office credit balances will remain valid through to the 2021/22 campaign.

Ticket Office credit details:

Ticket Office credit can be used towards home league tickets and Season Tickets purchases, up to and including the 2021/22 Season.

Credit amounts will be totalled periodically with our intention to reconcile and confirm ahead of 2021/22 Season Ticket renewals.

Your Ticket Office credit balances will be credited to the voucher section of your individual ticketing accounts following the conclusion of the current 2020/21 campaign.

• 2019/20 Season or Match Ticket purchasers who opted for Ticket Office credit to be redeemed in the 2020/21 season will now be able to use this credit for the 2021/22 season.
    • 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who opted for a Streaming Pass will have their Account credited with the value of their Season Ticket, minus a £10-per-game deduction (from the first home league fixture following the redemption of their Streaming Pass).
    • 2020/21 Season Ticket Holders who did not opt for a Streaming Pass will have their Account credited with the full value of their Season Ticket.
    • Supporters who paid a 20% Covid Shield Deposit to hold their seat for 2021/22 will have their account credited with the full value of their deposit. This credit will be eligible for use towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.

In order to receive future Ticketing updates, please ensure that your Bluebirds Club Account information is up to date and that you are opted in to Ticketing news. Help on how to do this can be found here: tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk

For general ticketing queries, please email tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk.

Re: Season Ticket Update

They seem to have forgotten that season ticket renewals were offered with a refund option if we couldn't attend.
    Should we be surprised or concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by JumpersforGoalposts View Post
    They seem to have forgotten that season ticket renewals were offered with a refund option if we couldn't attend.
    Should we be surprised or concerned?
    They're hoping nobody has noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    They're hoping nobody has noticed.
    🤣 Sadly this is probably true mate. Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to have a drink (soft for me obviously) and a catch up in the Ivor. Never thought I'd miss that shit hole.
    Never going to take the football for granted again.

Do you only get charged for the exact amount of games you watch?

Quote Originally Posted by theclaw View Post
    Do you only get charged for the exact amount of games you watch?
    I missed the first half v Jacks, so I should get £5 back :)

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    🤣 Sadly this is probably true mate. Hope you're doing well. Can't wait to have a drink (soft for me obviously) and a catch up in the Ivor. Never thought I'd miss that shit hole.
    Never going to take the football for granted again.
    It's crazy what you miss isn't it.

I'd probably take being cornered by Dai Hunt if it meant a pre match pint now. That is how bad it has got.

If they are charging for actual football watched this season then I think a lot of people will be getting their money back.

It's crazy what you miss isn't it.

I'd probably take being cornered by Dai Hunt if it meant a pre match pint now. That is how bad it has got.
    Now now mate, had enough of that ****er spitting all over the back of my head, in the Ninian stand

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Now now mate, had enough of that ****er spitting all over the back of my head, in the Ninian stand
    I made the mistake of sitting a few rows ahead of him when he had that bugle thing in the Bob Bank.

My left ear still hasn't been the same.

Entertaining though. Sit within earshot and the game becomes a sideshow to his antics.

I made the mistake of sitting a few rows ahead of him when he had that bugle thing in the Bob Bank.

My left ear still hasn't been the same.

Entertaining though. Sit within earshot and the game becomes a sideshow to his antics.
    Would have been more entertaining than the football at the moment

I don’t think we will see any live football at stadia between now and the end of the season. Surely by August at the start of the new season we will be returning to grounds albeit with capacity restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I don’t think we will see any live football at stadia between now and the end of the season. Surely by August at the start of the new season we will be returning to grounds albeit with capacity restrictions.
    Hope so mate but who knows with this bloody virus

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I can't see any reason, even now, that in a 25,000 (for instance) seater stadium at least 3,000 home supporters can't be accommodated and safely distanced apart, other than financial reasons of course, cost of security and refreshment kiosks etc.