+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Arter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harry Arter

Are the people on here who are putting the case for Arter basing it on when he was here a couple of years ago or have they watched him regularly this season?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Are the people on here who are putting the case for Arter basing it on when he was here a couple of years ago or have they watched him regularly this season?
    They never miss a Forest match.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    They never miss a Forest match.
    Yet, Arter misses plenty, and not through injury.....hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I'm basing it on our midfield three. Again, IMO he's better than any of them

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Next year we have Bacuna, Vaulks, Ralls and Pack on our books. If we sign Arter we end up having exactly same thread this time next year but with one extra name to complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Next year we have Bacuna, Vaulks, Ralls and Pack on our books. If we sign Arter we end up having exactly same thread this time next year but with one extra name to complain about.
    I'd have thought most people are expecting a loan deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Better than them now? Or two seasons ago when we last saw him play regularly? As many players learn towards the end of their career, football is a ‘now’ game, not two years ago, even not two years time, current form is nigh on everything. We’ve got excited over the likes of Robbie Fowler and Rickie Lambert, even Steve White the Hereford goal machine, unfortunately Father Time had caught up. A scurrying, all action type such as Arter is exactly the type of player that the years are particularly unkind to unfortunately.