Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I can't see a single positive in signing someone who has missed more games than he's played in his career because of injuries and, despite those injuries, has never produced any type of form that makes him look like he'd be capable of producing what we would need him to do.

At least someone like Jack Wilshere has shown that he could perform at the highest level, despite his recurring injuries. Williams has struggled at Championship level and is now struggling in League One... I cannot see a positive.

I have to agree with the posters who have said that his potential signing wouldn't be defended if he wasn't Welsh.
If it's all about goals/assists we might as well get Patterson back. If you can't see any positivity in a player who (for less than £200K - if he is a risk because of his injury record he's not an expensive risk) fits at least four out of five of the things we want from new signings then we're clearly seeing things differently.

I'm happy to say I wouldn't have spent so many posts/time supporting him if he wasn't Welsh, but was anything I said incorrect?